• T****a
    de
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    05/25/2020
  • j****u
    us
    Very nice quality of the fabric. Not really perfect, but I liked it. Fast shipment.
    10/03/2016
  • N****a
    gb
    This costume is very nice! The quality is absolutely amazing! Shipping was very fast (about 7 days) considering it was from China. I will highly recommend this costume to everyone!
    07/05/2011
  • K****a
    gb
    It finally arrived today! It looks great and the material is really nice and quite thick. I brought a L SIZE, I thought it would be too big for me but it just about fit.I love the skirt its perfect! But when I button up the arm sleeves on the fuku it feels quite tight. And it can be hard to pull off. I think the arms are a tiny bit too small for me but other than that it's pretty perfect. Even has a zip at the side. Which was really convenient.The neck tie is nice too. I used normal air mail shipping, it was pretty fast almost took 3 weeks from the day it left China to get to the UK. If it wasn't for that stupid volcano eruption, I'm sure it would of gotten to me sooner.
    07/04/2011
  • H****s
    jp
    The commodity arrival was very early and I was surprised. It was satisfying because the making was firmer than expected.
    10/25/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    It is very cute because of the price. Items arrived soon.
    10/06/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.