• b****s
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    amazing product!
    11/12/2014
  • k****a
    dk
    the dress is perfect for the cosplay!quality is good as the design!the size too fits perfect! I recommend it!
    11/05/2014
  • K****a
    de
    The skirt is a bit shorter than expected, but at the moment I could not be happier! It looks very similar to the costume in the picture and I'm sure after ironing it, it will look really good. Also, it arrived 10 days before the estimated date, so that's a definite plus :)
    05/14/2013
  • m****n
    cl
    porfavor; me podrian decir si el valor corresponde a todo lo mostrado en la imagen o solo a la falda y la polera.

Reply:
    Dear m****n,
    No incluye espada y medias.

12/12/2012
  • T****y
    gb
    I just can't believe this costume only costs me $36. It is made of cotton. Super soft.Size fits great. Now, I am as beautiful as the girl in this picture.If I have the sword, that would be cooooool.
    07/21/2012
  • m****i
    us
    Bust: 36 Waist:32 Hips:35 So one of you stated that the costume fit perfectly without having to get it tailored. The uniform looks like a loose fit up top, which is good, but I'm mainly worried about the hips. Is it non stretchy material? Can we order it without the tailored option but then include when we buy it our waist size? I really want this costume, but I'm just worried about it fitting.

Reply:
    Dear m****i,
    The fabric is high elasticity cotton which is stretchy.we've provided lots of size selections for this costume ,would you please refer to the size chart to find the best well fitting one for you  

07/11/2012
  • m****i
    mx
    disculpen... los calsetines no vienen incluidos?

Reply:
    Dear m****i,
    Las calcetas no van incluidos.

07/05/2012
  • c****7
    de
    Ihr seid alle tollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll die hier einkaufen :)
    06/18/2012
  • c****8
    fr
    Hello excuse me to disturb you but I would like to make my first cosplay purchase but the problem is that I do not know what size to take I am strong at hip level (116) and I'm afraid that even the triple XL do not be asser big thank you for quickly answer me before I face my order
    06/09/2012
  • D****y
    de
    Hallo, bieten Sie auch Express Versand nach Deutschland an?

Reply:
    Dear D****y,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage ja,wir schicken alle Bestellung per Expresse nach Deutschland,bitte keine Sorge,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

05/14/2012
  • R****a
    mx
    Los precios de los trajes es el que tiene la prenda? y me podría mandar precio de falda de tablones de la talla 6-16 en color azul marino, vino, blanco, café. Gracias, que tenga buen día

Reply:
    Dear R****a,
    El precio del vestido incluye la prenda y falda(no va otras cosas incluido). Pero no se puede vender por separado.

03/21/2012
  • S****a
    us
    I just received this costume today. It looks just like how it should in the picture, I just have to do some ironing now. And without doing a custom tailor, the size fit me perfectly. My estimated delivery for this product was on March 28th also, I received it on the 19th! It's nice to have gotten it way earlier than the estimated delivery date! This is not a bad product! :D
    03/20/2012
  • S****n
    us
    Wonderful quality, very true to the outfit in the manga and anime. And at a great price!
    03/11/2012
  • T****.
    de
    Ich wollte mal fragen ob man die Maße auch so eingeben kann weil ich nicht weiß ob mir die Größe passt wenn ich sie so angebe da es bei mir abweicht in den Größen. Lg

Reply:
    Dear T****.,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre Anfrage recht am bild gibt es eine Wahl von Die Größe der Maßanfertigung,klicken Sie,dann können Sie ihre Maß geben,dann werden wir das Artikel nach ihren Maß fertigen,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

03/05/2012
  • M****i
    ES
    solo es el traje

Reply:
    Dear M****i,
    Este vestido incluye flada y camisa.

03/03/2012
  • Z****i
    de
    I have a question. I wanted to buy this cosplay for the closest convention and there you can not pay with cash on delivery or invoice. and I wanted to ask if I could pay deflated with bill or cash on delivery, because I or my mother, we have no account and paypal we can not pay and I break this cosplay costume necessarily.

Reply:
    Dear Z****i,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre Anfrage wir haben insgesamt 4 Bezahlungsmethode,per paypal ,banküberweisung,Kreditkarte und wester union, so vorschlage ich ihnen,am besten per banküberweisung zu bezahlen,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

02/07/2012
  • Z****i
    de
    I have 2 ask: 1: If I buy this cosplay and the processing time is 38 days and I buy the wig, the processing time is doubled dan? 2: What about shipping cost? how much are they?

Reply:
    Dear Z****i,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre Anfrage 1.nein,die Bearbeitungszeit wird nicht verdoppelt,und nur nach der maxmal Bearbeitungszeit rechnen,vielen danke 2.nachdem Sie ihre gewünschte Artikeln in der Taschwagen gelegt haben,dann werden Sie die versandkosten wissen,vielen danke ,und die versandkosten ist nach dem weight von paket, die kundenservice von milanoo

02/05/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.