Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Sailor Moon Tsukino Usagi Cosplay Costumes Halloween

Source: Sailor Moon Cosplay Character: Sailor Moon Components: Headwear, Gloves, Dress, Choker, Bowknot
Fabric: Lycra Spandex
  • (33)
  • (3)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByUsagi

I am absolutely in LOVE with this Sailor Moon costume! The quality of the costume is amazing and looks 10 times better than the photo does! It fits true to size and the material is soft and very high quality. I recommend buying this costume.

Was this review helpful to you? (17)(6)

Share this review
  • ByWilliamsSherry

Thank you my daughter loves the outfit.

Was this review helpful to you? (10)(1)

Share this review
  • ByDimasMarta

Best costume ever. Fit perfectly, very well made, very high quality material. Excellent overall

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(1)

Share this review
  • Bysafiaenjoylife

excellente qualité! on est très à l'aise dedans, perso j'ai dansé avec de 22h à 4h du matin sans ressentir aucune gêne. il est léger, souple, fluide. les gants et jambières s'adaptent parfaitement. en plus je l'ai reçu très rapidement. je recommande vivement la perruque jaune ainsi que les boucles d'oreille en demi-lune!

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review
  • Bydebyboo

i love love love it! :) i have so much fun in it!

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(1)

Share this review
  • ByRose

I received this cosplay costume and i was not so happy with the material the costume has been made from. On the photo it looks lovely and smart but when i received it i was not so much impressed with. The body skirt is too small i cannot be able to walk with it. Can i get a different type of material and a costume that has a bigger body skirt?

Was this review helpful to you? (16)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.