Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Sailor Moon Sailor Neptune Halloween Cosplay Costume Kaiou Michiru

Source: Sailor Moon Cosplay Character: Sailor Neptune Components: Gloves, Dress, Choker, Bowknot, Tsukuri Obi
  • (11)
  • (2)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByDia

Beautiful quality! I am stunned!

Was this review helpful to you? (7)(0)

Share this review
  • BySakura Cyanide Cosplay

I was very scared to order this costume in the beginning. It was on sale and I was afraid that the quality would be horrible because of the low price. Upon receiving my package I was presently surprised. THE QUALITY IS SO PROFESSIONAL! I got it tailored to my size and it fit just right. I wore it to a local anime convention and won a judges award. The only thing I would change is that the choker was a bit too small. I fixed that by attaching a ribbon and tying it, so no biggie. I will order from this site again!

Was this review helpful to you? (3)(0)

Share this review
  • ByZimtZicke

Das Cos sitzt sehr gut und ist bequwem. ich war selbst erstaunt das es sogar nach vereinbarung bei mir angekommen ist

Reply:
    Dear ZimtZicke,
    vielen Dank für Ihre positiven Bewertung. Wir freuen uns aber sehr darauf, dass Sie mit unsere Produkte zufreiden sind. Ihre Zufriedenheit ist unsere Energie wieder bewegen vorwärts. Wir werden weiterhin unsere Qualität und Service verbessern.    Für mehr Frage und Hilfe stehen wir Ihnen immer gern zur Verfügung.   Mit freundlichen Grüßen   Ihr Milanoo Kundenservice Email-Adresse: cs_de

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review
  • ByFiniarel

Leider fällt es kleiner aus, als das Cosplay meiner Schwester obwohl wir die gleiche Größe hier bestellt haben.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review
  • ByLizzlebizzle

It was absolutely beautiful! I loved the material. I submitted my own measurements and it fit great! Thank you!!

Was this review helpful to you? (37)(-37)

Share this review
  • ByMelody88

I LOVE this costume!!! It is exactly as pictured here and very high quality. After a horrible experience with Oasis Costume with cloth discoloration and poor quality (do NOT ever buy from them) this was a welcome wonderful shopping experience! The online customer service chat answered all of my questions and my costume arrived super fast! One of my friends was going to make her own sailor scout costume but once she saw mine, she now wants to order it from Milanoo as well :) So excited to wear this to the convention! Thank you Milanoo!!!

Was this review helpful to you? (7)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.