Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Sailor Moon Sailor Jupiter Makoto Kino Cosplay Costume

Source: Sailor Moon Cosplay Character: Sailor Jupiter Components: Dress, Cravat, Gloves
Fabric: Tulle, Lycra Spandex
  • (33)
  • (4)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • Bychili

the qualite is fine,and I wear this costume to comic convention, so perfect, I will buy another sailor moon costume from milanoo

Was this review helpful to you? (36)(-36)

Share this review
  • ByHappyCustomer

LOVE this costume, shipped out within 10 hrs of me buying it (could be because its on clearance)and received 2 days before estimated shipping time! So excited to wear this. Fits me very well and is accurate to the character. It includes even the hair piece which was a happy surprise! Very pleased with Milanoo.

Was this review helpful to you? (20)(0)

Share this review
  • BySailorJupiter

Wore this to a convention and I love it. was super comfortable and the material is good! I was told by multiple people it was the most accurate Sailor Jupiter costume they had seen all weekend, so that says something great about this! Here is a picture so that people can see how it fits! The only thing i needed to get was shoes!

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(0)

Share this review
  • ByMakoto Kino

I love my costume. It's perfect!!!

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review
  • ByMaryAnimePrincess

Looks great! I think the costume is beautiful and the bows are so cute!

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review
  • ByAngie

I will admit I was a little afraid of buying this costume. But I like it a lot! It's adorable. The bows are very nice and large, the material is soft and comfortable, and it even comes with Jupiter's little hair tie. The skirt has multiple layers, making it poofy and fun. However, it took almost two months to get here---perhaps it's because I live in the northeastern part of the U.S. Just make sure you buy it far in advance if you need it for a convention or something. Like others have said, it IS rather short--I am 5'8" and cannot bend over wearing this without something underneath. Also the gloves are pretty tight around the elbows, and I have very thin arms. The dress itself is well fitted though (I got it custom made). All in all, great costume for the price. A delightful surprise from Milanoo. I can't wait to wear it to Anime Boston :)

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.