Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Royal Blue Solide Short Sleeves Sailor School Uniform Cosplay Costume

Character: School Uniform Components: Top, Mini Skirt, Cravat Fabric: Cotton Blend
  • (12)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • ByLaura

Bonne qualité, rien à dire sur ce point. Seulement, si vous êtes assez grande, la jupe sera beaucoup trop courte, et le haut est vraiment large. Lorsque je le met, j'ai l'impression de peser au moins le double de mon poids, et impossible de me baisser sans que l'on puisse voir mes sous-vêtements. Je souhaitais le mettre pour une convention, et au final je me suis retrouvée avec une robe.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(1)

Share this review
  • Bykhoudifaical

Bonjour, J'ai recu ma commande, la jupe est parfaite, ni trop courte ni trop longue. Juste le haut qui est un peut trop serrer si vous avez une forte poitrine ( j'ai pris la taille L) le noeud de papillon est superbe ! Dommage qu'on doit l'accrocher avec une epingle.

Reply:
    Dear khoudifaical,
    Bonjour, merci pour votre appr é ciation et votre soutien. En m ê me temps, nous allons am é liorer notre fabrication selon votre feed-back. Attendons votre prochain achat chez Milanoo.   Cordialement!

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(0)

Share this review
  • ByElsa

Thank you Milanoo!!!!!!! I love my brand new uniform! I've wanted one of these uniforms for many years and I finally have it! The skirt and top fit me perfectly, everything's perfect. It looks exactly like the uniform of my childhood anime superheroine sailormoon. lol I will definetely buy fro here again. For all you girls looking for a great cosplay uniform, Milanoos' outfits are worth every penny!

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(0)

Share this review
  • ByJennifer

One of the best things about the internet is that you can find just about anything here. And the best thing about it is that you can find them in the most unlikeliest of places around. I was going through this website looking for a wedding gown for myself. Though I am not really in a hurry I was just going through their catalog just in case my fiancée pops the magic question any time soon, a girl’s got to be prepared! However I accidently clicked on some of the links and I ended up this cute looking dress. I was really blown over by it and was shocked that the same website can have such a wide variety of products all under one roof! That really is wonderful!

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(1)

Share this review
  • ByIvy

Recieved it today and I love it. I got a small and the size is perfect and it's so cute!

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(2)

Share this review
  • ByOlivia

I received my costume, everything perfect aside from the sleeves being far too small. They wouldn't remake it or do anything to help since they followed my measurements. Just to be safe, measure your arm's width and put it in the comments.

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.