100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • k****l
    fr
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Hello, I received my order, the skirt is perfect, neither too short nor too long. Just the top that is a bit too tight if you have a big chest (I took the size L) the butterfly knot is superb! Too bad we have to hang it with a pin.

Reply:
    Dear k****l,
    Bonjour, merci pour votre appr é ciation et votre soutien. En m ê me temps, nous allons am é liorer notre fabrication selon votre feed-back. Attendons votre prochain achat chez Milanoo.   Cordialement!

06/19/2014
  • L****a
    fr
    Good quality, nothing to say on this point. Only, if you are big enough, the skirt will be much too short, and the top is really wide. When I put it on, I feel like weighing at least twice my weight, and I can not bend down without seeing my underwear. I wanted to put it for a convention, and in the end I ended up with a dress.
    06/01/2013
  • Y****a
    us
    Default praise
    03/05/2023
  • 奥****田
    jp
    良いコメント
    09/19/2022
  • G****o
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    01/26/2021
  • X****u
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    01/24/2021
  • S****.
    ES
    The size is exact. Is beautiful. I love. Thanks for everything
    07/06/2016
  • E****e
    de
    Nice clothes, fit ok
    07/11/2014
  • O****a
    us
    I received my costume, everything perfect aside from the sleeves being far too small. They wouldn't remake it or do anything to help since they followed my measurements. Just to be safe, measure your arm's width and put it in the comments.
    11/15/2013
  • s****4
    gb
    I really love the fact that you all have bigger sizes in your cosplay! Being that this is the only website that does that, I have signed up and looking forward to purchasing a lot. That was until I heard that this website was a scam, that orders came 2-3 months late, or sometimes not at all. I also heard that you have bad communication, and bad quality in clothes. I even heard that you give them a whole different outfit from what they purchased! I really adore this website and all your items so please tell me its not true!! Thanks!

Reply:
    Dear s****4,
    Thanks a lot for your attention and manner .Milanoo is absolutely not a scam .We have noted these criticisms ,we feel so sorry to brought these troubles to our customers .We will keep move on to improve our products and service as we always being .Please feel free to order it .If there is anything else we can do for you .Please feel free to order it .

12/17/2012
  • v****0
    RS
    I have a few questions. Is it possible to send to Serbia, if not how much was paid when the order came to Montenegro and send it to the boat or plane. please reply as soon as possible thanks in advance

Reply:
    Dear v****0,
    sorry this item can not be shipped to Serbia

04/18/2012
  • A****e
    us
    I am going to buy this tomorrow (Feb. 3rd) and it says 7 - 9 days, does that exclude Sundays? So it will be here by the 14th/15th? I just really, really need it before the 16th and this is so cute and available!
    02/03/2012
  • A****e
    us
    I am going to buy this tomorrow (Feb. 3rd) and it says 7 - 9 days, does that exclude Sundays? So it will be here by the 14th/15th? I just really, really need it before the 16th and this is so cute and available!

Reply:
    Dear A****e,
    Deeply sorry that we can't meet your time demand based on we aslo have processing time .

02/03/2012
  • j****a
    gb
    The uniform came nicely folded and everything seemed perfect... except the ribbon was actually just a bow pre-tied that came with a flimsy safety pin to pin it onto the top. I suggest you get your own ribbon, which is what I did.
    10/22/2011
  • k****e
    gb
    i love mine its perfect on me at first i tried it on and thought it was a belly shirt be then my mom and dad said i was wearing it wrong lol love milanoo soooo much gonna get another cosplay for sure!
    10/16/2011
  • J****r
    gb
    One of the best things about the internet is that you can find just about anything here. And the best thing about it is that you can find them in the most unlikeliest of places around. I was going through this website looking for a wedding gown for myself. Though I am not really in a hurry I was just going through their catalog just in case my fiancée pops the magic question any time soon, a girl’s got to be prepared! However I accidently clicked on some of the links and I ended up this cute looking dress. I was really blown over by it and was shocked that the same website can have such a wide variety of products all under one roof! That really is wonderful!
    09/15/2011
  • E****a
    gb
    Thank you Milanoo!!!!!!! I love my brand new uniform! I've wanted one of these uniforms for many years and I finally have it! The skirt and top fit me perfectly, everything's perfect. It looks exactly like the uniform of my childhood anime superheroine sailormoon. lol I will definetely buy fro here again. For all you girls looking for a great cosplay uniform, Milanoos' outfits are worth every penny!
    07/05/2011
  • I****y
    gb
    Recieved it today and I love it. I got a small and the size is perfect and it's so cute!
    07/04/2011
  • L****y
    fr
    oo
    06/11/2011
  • B****e
    jp
    As the price was price, I did not expect much, but I was surprised to try it on and arrived, I was impressed by the goodness of the fabric, too much fabric. And frills are cute! !
    10/06/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.