100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • j****u
    fr
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I love to wear this uniform for sex, I'm a 14 year old teenager, it's so good with ..
    10/17/2017
  • s****i
    us
    My girlfriend loved this cos that she's been wanting forever. It was a birthday gift and she screamed when she opened the package. The costume came soon and they are made very well. I recommend this seller.
    05/14/2014
  • C****y
    gb
    I have always had a sailor fetish. I think one of the primary reasons for the development of this fetish in the first place was the cartoon Tintin. Something about the dress of Tintin and the Captain always made me want to own one of those for myself. It was entirely accidental that I chanced upon this website and in turn the little sailor dresses which are available here on the website. I think it is a very good thing that this has happened to me and it brought back with it a whole flood of memories which have been long forgotten in the past over the years. I instantly placed the order for this on impulse and the cost of it makes sure than you can act on such impulses.
    09/15/2011
  • l****y
    gb
    the quality of the costume is really great.I woule like to say,I'm coming,the cosplay show party.
    07/23/2011
  • R****a
    jp
    It is super cute (^ O ^) / It is good for quality and cheap. It was too early to arrive!
    10/25/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    It is a cute little sailor uniform as per the image. If this price, I think that it is a satisfactory level.
    09/26/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.