• j****o
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    fits me great, quality is good,but delivery is much more slow than I expect
    04/10/2018
  • E****a
    us
    The only problem I had with the Madoka cosplay is that the two red bows, that are meant to go on the lower part of your legs, were falling apart and I ended up loosing pieces that go with one of the bows.
    10/03/2014
  • A****s
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    06/10/2020
  • P****0
    de
    Very pretty cosplay, all the extra parts like loops and stockings are at, comfortable and relatively easy to put on. The only small criticisms (which make the Cosplay but not worse for me: 1. The top sits a bit tall despite measurements, but I think: Better a little too big than tailoring something too small, you can always stake out 2. Rock sits through the Conclusion: Recommended, it is comfortable and easy to put on and lots of accessories which Madoka itself has everything is there Witzig that extra loops for the shoes have been settled If you buy the cosplay shoes here from the shop, you do not need these loops :)
    06/12/2014
  • C****e
    fr
    Superb cosplay! Very happy ! Cosplay consistent with the photo!
    12/12/2013
  • M****a
    de
    The delivery was super fast and the consultation with the customer service as well! The cosplay seat is almost good just a little too big. It is well made and everything as pictured in the cosplay! The skirt is unfortunately a little bent must look like I get it back in shape. Otherwise topping !!!!
    08/22/2013
  • Y****a
    de
    It is a wonderful, high-quality cosplay! Looks exactly like in the picture, very detailed and comfortable to wear. Turns out a little larger, rather order a number smaller, otherwise top quality!
    06/05/2013

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.