• J****E
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Default praise
    01/27/2022
  • m****o
    fr
    Hello, I will be interested by these shoes, but I would like to know after how many days I could receive them? because I need them early enough. Thank you
    09/15/2011
  • A****a
    ES
    They could give me a number to contact them, because I'm really interested in those boots. I'm from Chile, how much would the boots cost me + the cost of shipping, they charge for shipping is not it?
    07/29/2011
  • l****a
    ES
    I would like to ask where your sales come from, what happens is that these beautiful boots interested me. I am from Campeche, from here on the yukatan peninsula, how much would it cost me? or in case the shipment is free ?? repondan as fast as possible please ..
    07/27/2011
  • U****s
    fr
    I advise the future buyer to take a size above theirs because the end is very tight and so after a day of convention even only 1 or 2 we have very bad feet, and if you don \ 't do not get used to the heel ask if possible a lower heel or not at all because it is also very tiring and painful ..
    07/03/2011
  • e****e
    fr
    I would like to order this pair of boots but I do not find how to indicate the size that you want.
    05/13/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.