Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: One Piece Luffy Cosplay Costume Halloween Monkey D Luffy Cosplay

Source: One Piece Cosplay Character: Luffy Components: Top, Shorts
Fabric: Jazz Woolen Anime&Manga Type: Shounen
  • (24)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByD

They helped me get what I wanted Amazingly Quick and easily. I got this one piece Cosplay as part of a friends birthday gift and i was Happy it got here on time ^O^. Apparently, Great Amazing!! enough said.

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(0)

Share this review
  • Byfauré

bonjour serait il possible d avoir le haut en taille M et le short en taille S ?

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (7)(2)

Share this review
  • Byptit_poulet

bonjour je voudrai savoir si il y a possibilité de choisire diférente taille pour le haut et le bas merci cordialement ptit_poulet

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(0)

Share this review
  • ByVang

so i bought one of these hats ... its a nice hat and all, but it was a tab bit small .. so i was wondering if any of you guys know where i could buy a bigger size Monkey D. Luffy hat ... it would be much appreciated :)

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(1)

Share this review
  • Bym

My husband wore this for an anime convention. The costume was very simple, the add-on hat is small though so it ended up mostly hanging at the back of his neck. We also bought a matching wooden flip-flop. He was a big hit...every corner we turn, somebody just yells "Luffy!" and asks if they could take his photo.

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review
  • Byclaudio darelli

bello

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.