Large
0%
  • s****y
    ES
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    me gustaria saber si podria tener esta peluca para el 24, es urgente

Reply:
    Dear s****y,
    Es impsoible,se tarda 20 días en llegarle este artículo.

05/12/2013
  • m****u
    mx
    hola, me gustaria saber si tienen en venta la peluca, vestuario, y calzado de Perona (one piece)

Reply:
    Dear m****u,
    No vendemos los artículos que no están en nuestro catálogo.

10/27/2012
  • r****l
    co
    soy colombiano y me preguntaba cuanto cuesta la peluca en pesos colombianos y cuanto cuesta el envió de la peluca a colombia

Reply:
    Dear r****l,
      En cuanto al tipo de cambio haga el favor de consultar en   http://es.exchange-rates.org/ , puede ver el costo exacto después de hacer el pedido. No necesita seguir con el pedido si le parece que el envío es caro.

10/20/2012
  • n****n
    us
    omgzzz this is teh most kawaii sazuke cozplay WiG i've evah seen desu nya! soooo sugoi i look just like teh real guy and everyone ztares at meh when i walk into school!!1!one jealous bakas!!!11 >( I ORDER ALL MAH CLOTHES FROM MILANO ITS JUST THE BREST STORE FOR CLOTHES EVAH THIS WIG ISN'T CRUSTY AT ALL TEH WIG IZ SOOooooo KAWAII!!!eleven!!1
    07/26/2012
  • N****a
    au
    :33 < karkitty i had no idea that you did domestic chores like cleaning your hives floors!
    03/07/2012
  • L****a
    us
    Okay, so my cat has a bit of a problem. My darling kitty, Snow, only uses the bathroom (that's pretty much the only eloquent way I can put it) on soft materials. He will NOT use litterboxes. One day I got really fed up and I complained to my friend. After a while, my friend replied: "I have the perfect thing for you." Bless her, she sent me this. It's brilliant. It's soft (kind of) and it's very durable. So now my kitten has a lovely litterbox stand-in, and I don't have kitten poop around my house. Excellent product, Milanoo. I've checked the other comments, and some of them have found your product to deviate from its original purpose- that is, one of a wig. I am delighted your products are so versatile. I will definitely buy from you guys again.
    03/03/2012
  • S****n
    us
    This Wig Make Me Gag o.o
    02/18/2012
  • j****e
    gb
    This is the first time I purchase here.The first impression I get are the clear layouts,fantastic goods and everthing is in good quality and at a suitable price. I will Keep the website for my fuuture purchases
    05/18/2011
  • J****y
    gb
    I was worried about the wig turning out to be really low quality because of the price, but it's actually a nice wig. It fits nicely. The color is just like the picture shows.
    05/16/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.