12/23/2020
  • N****s
    fr
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    The user tacitly praised
    06/28/2020
  • b****b
    Milanoo is my number one destination for clothes and accessories shopping online. The one thing I really like about this site is that it has an abundant variety of all kinds of clothes, accessories, shoes and what not. The range is vast and you can find almost anything here. Every season, they come out with new ranges of accessories and clothes. The best part is that there clothes are always stocked keeping in mind the latest trends and fashions worldwide. The best thing about your site is the attractive prices of your products and the additional discounts on top of that. I recently bought this costume and like all products from here, this is also more than satisfactory in all aspects.
    08/24/2012
  • b****o
    My kid has been at my back for the longest time to get him a naruto costume for this year’s Halloween. He keeps telling me that naruto is the coolest thing now in his school and all the cool kids have naruto merchandise and stuff so he wants to be the coolest id by getting a naruto related costume that he can wear and go trick or treating this time. Seeing how passionate he was i decided to indulge him in this whim of his and got him this costume that is from the series. It looked pretty cool so i decided why not. The look on his face was priceless when he saw the delivery guy drop this parcel because he was the one who chose this costume.
    08/17/2012
  • L****y
    My little jack is the best grandson that i could have hoped for and he makes me so happy seeing him grow up so wonderfully. That’s why on his tenth birthday all i wanted to give him was something he really would like and would represent the amount of love that i have for him. That’s why my with Bethany and i came to this website with the help of our daughter and chose to give him this costume from his favourite cartoon ever. He has a lot of merchandise from these Japanese cartoons and i remember how i used to collect baseball cards when i was his age. That’s why i thought of giving him this item and he has been extremely elated ever since he has gotten this. He has called to thank me twice already.
    07/24/2012
  • h****m
    gb
    i absolutly love it every thing is comfortable fits nicly

Reply:
    Dear h****m,
    Thank you for your support. Your satisfaction encourages us to do better. Please share our site and our good service with your friends. And we'll look forward to your good suggestion.We’ll appreciate your help very much.

10/03/2009

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.