Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Naruto Shippuden Haruno Sakura Cosplay Costume

Source: Naruto Cosplay Character: Haruno Sakura Components: Top, Shorts, Mini Skirt, Gloves, Elbow Support
Fabric: Cotton Anime&Manga Type: Shounen
  • (45)
  • (6)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByFoxyLiddel

The Package came quick. The coulours and the materal are great. It fits me very well (I bought an S). It´s confortable. The aplication on the back has also great quality. Thank you very much for the Produt and the great Service. Best Wishes, FoxyLiddel Cosplay Photocredit: Paw Photography

Was this review helpful to you? (15)(0)

Share this review
  • ByNickHH92

Costume davvero stupendo, anche meglio di quello che mi potessi aspettare!! Grazieeee milanoooooo!!!! :))

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (3)(0)

Share this review
  • ByLayN86

The outfit is very nice. But the armband on the elbow is a little too tight for my sister's arm above all it's really good.

Was this review helpful to you? (11)(1)

Share this review
  • BySakura

it is awsome! Though it would be nice to have her black high shoes with it.

Reply:
    Dear Sakura,
    Thank you for your support. Your satisfaction encourages us to do better. Please share our site and our good service with your friends. And we'll look forward to your good suggestion.Your kind help is deeply appreciated.

Was this review helpful to you? (16)(3)

Share this review
  • ByBriana

Wow, this costume is amazing! I was worried that it would be "okay" or "average" but it really isn't! I love the material - SO comfortable! I gave my measurements (never measured myself before, so I was worried) but it fits PERFECTLY!! I also got the shoes and wig from this site. It's all so perfect. Thank you so much! This has become a definite favorite website of mine. Ordering again soon! :)

Was this review helpful to you? (11)(0)

Share this review
  • ByNome

ma i costumi per cosplay sono elasticizzati o in microfibra?

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (12)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.