100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • B****n
    de
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I am really very satisfied with the article he is just as described also the shipping time was in my eyes appropriate only minus point is that it is very tight at the hip although I made the order custom made that is the only reason why I no 5 Give stars because it's something I can live with absolutely
    12/02/2014
  • M****e
    gb
    The cosplay costume is the same as the picture shown on the website. There is no color difference,just the same. I am very happy with it.
    08/23/2012
  • a****e
    Cosplaying has been my favourite hobby for the past two years ever since i came across it in my first week of college. I saw people dressing up as weird characters and having fun and i knew i wanted a piece of it. Over the years i have formed a huge liking for naruto and dressing up as a character from naruto is my favourite thing. I have a collection of costumes i have been shopping for from milanoo and it is steadily increasing. This costume is my latest addition and it is super cool. I guess the great service and make of these costumes is what keeps bringing me back to milanoo every couple of months.
    08/18/2012
  • h****6
    ru
    Zdraste and I can order from you just trousers, well, for example, to the cosplay of Itachi Uchiha?

Reply:
    Dear h****6,
    Если вы покупаете толоко единицу, но нам нельзя изготовить, а если по качеству более 5,  то можно заказать просто брюки или другие.

03/24/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.