100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • C****o
    it
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Hello and sorry for the trouble, I would like to know if the cloak in the figure is embroidered like the original of Naruto's anime. I am attaching a photo to explain myself better. Thanks in advance

Reply:
    Dear C****o,
      Ci scusiamo se non abbiamo potuto risponderle prima,la preghiamo di contattarci nuovamente in caso di bisogno.La ringraziamo per averci contattato.

10/03/2012
  • A****a
    it
    The customer praised by default.
    01/23/2024
  • F****o
    de
    This customer defaults to praise
    03/15/2023
  • M****l
    it
    The customer praised by default.
    02/02/2022
  • A****e
    de
    This customer praises by default
    12/22/2020
  • p****r
    it
    fantastic article for finishing and material I recommend it to all fans the only sore point, for those like me who has a little more belly ask for the tailor made thanks to all
    05/09/2013
  • m****k
    I really love the fact that milanoo just seems to have everything in stock always and they never run out. I guess that‘s the added bonus of having tailors as your USP. I am regularly scouting for costumes and stuff and milanoo has options for me to choose from that even include the very minor characters from them. I ws looking for a very unique costume to wear to a cos play event and i didn’t want the ususals because frankly everyone has them and everybody wears them always. That’s when i saw this costume from naruto and i have seen a few episodes and i remember seeing this character. I like the flames pattern and that’s why I bought it.
    08/24/2012
  • m****a
    My kid has been at my back for the longest time to get him a naruto costume for this year’s Halloween. He keeps telling me that naruto is the coolest thing now in his school and all the cool kids have naruto merchandise and stuff so he wants to be the coolest id by getting a naruto related costume that he can wear and go trick or treating this time. Seeing how passionate he was i decided to indulge him in this whim of his and got him this costume that is from the series. It looked pretty cool so i decided why not. The look on his face was priceless when he saw the delivery guy drop this parcel because he was the one who chose this costume.
    08/18/2012
  • L****s
    pr
    What does it include besides the coat and vest?

Reply:
    Dear L****s,
      The component of the item is :overcoat ,vest,top, leg guards and other accessories ,pants

08/14/2012
  • A****r
    gb
    What are these "other" components in the details?
    12/17/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.