Source: Naruto Cosplay Character: Hyuuga Hinata Components: Top, Pants
Material: Faux Leather Anime&Manga Type: Shounen
  • (9)
  • (0)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByIsabella-chan

The shipping was very fast, and I like it really much... ^////^ Uhum.... Yeah....

Was this review helpful to you? (12)(0)

Share this review
  • Byvampykittian

Asolutely AMAZING!

Was this review helpful to you? (7)(0)

Share this review
  • BySWOSUstudent

Very pretty, I love the material. I ordered a size bigger than normal and it still fits a little tight.

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review
  • Bybekki

Looks awesome, but not too sure about the measurements :S (I'm pretty thick when it comes to clothing size) If i am a UK size 12 what size would you recommend for this product? Thankyou in advance for your answer.

Reply:
    Dear bekki,
    I think M size will fit you, but it is all your choice, just a suggestion for your reference .

Was this review helpful to you? (3)(0)

Share this review
  • ByMouse

Looks exactly like the picture! Arrived exactly on time/when they said it would. No funny smells or anything. Just follow the measurements provided and you can't go wrong. The hood is actually big and functional (surprising that I need to add that). I also didn't know the leggings came along with it, so for 30 some odd dollars this really is a steal. Shipping's kinda a deal, but when I ordered I got free shipping by having a total >109. The fabric is slightly thinner than expected, so it's not too warm, and there were one or two loose threads, but it was nothing scissors couldn't remedy. Definitely recommend Milanoo, and am going to buy lots from this site.

Share this review
  • ByJasmin

Hallo! Ich hätte da eine Frage zu diesem Artikel: "Naruto Hinata Hyuga Teil I Deluxe Halloween Cosplay" Wird dieses Cosplay auch maßangefertigt? liebe Grüße Jasmin Otte

Translate

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.