Ture to size
100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • w****e
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I have been buying great stuff from this site for quite some time now and have always been more than happy with its enormous range of good, quality products at attractive prices. Milanoo has helped me pick up some great stuff from time to time and improve my wardrobe each season. This awesome hisagi shuuhei costume is one of the last purchases I have made from here in this season. I ordered these shoes too recently to complete my cosplay costume. What I particularly liked was that site allowed me specific measurements for the costume and shoes and hence, they fit wonderfully. Apart from that, the quality is good and the color is also splendid.
    08/18/2012
  • N****a
    I have been buying stuff from Milanoo for several months now and do make it a point to check it out every few weeks to gauge the new arrivals. The one thing I like about this site is that their collection is not only extensive but also keeps up with the latest fashion. All their dresses, accessories and other products are always in line with the latest trends and that too, at a reasonable price. This is a very sexy costume and I had wanted something like this for an upcoming cosplay event. It is just perfect. The design is good and accurate. It looks great and feels even better. The material is good quality and well worth its price.
    07/28/2012
  • K****i
    gb
    I think it might be easier for me just to make a skirt and matching tie, because it costs a lot for only shirt, tie, and skirt.
    01/10/2012
  • G****a
    jp
    すぐに届きました! 値段が安かったのでちゃんとふくらむのか心配でしたが、予想以上に生地がしっかりして大満足です^^
    06/13/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.