08/29/2020
  • 増****田
    jp
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Good evaluation from users
    05/25/2020
  • J****e
    Purchasing this dress has been an awesome experience for both me and my girlfriend. We were getting a bit monotonous in our relationship and i wanted to spice things up a bit. That;s why i got her a costume of my favourite videogame character and told her that i wanted her to dress up as Mai Shiranui. Initially she just laughd but later she told me that the costume made her feel really sexy and that role playing was something that she also wanted to do for a long time bt didn’t know how to bring up. We’ve had quite some fun with this costume and now she wants to dress up as chun li so i’ll be buying her that costume too.
    07/24/2012
  • I****a
    us
    genres which only add to the rich splendor of this truly fascinating culture. Related Post: Japanese Cosplay Costumes: Best Portray Your Emotions Posted in Lolita fashion Tags: Lolita clothing, lolita costumes, Lolita dresses « auto insurance online degrees
    07/04/2012
  • E****s
    ru
    Having worked with a numebr of healthcare clients, I can attest that actual nurses REALLY hate this shit. Not only does the fetish denigrate their professionalism, it fires up the pervs who sexually assault them on the job.I hope the art director, if he or she ever ends up in the hospital, is treated to an extra cold catheter...
    06/03/2012
  • J****a
    gb
    I was browsing through all the different stuff the site has to offer and I gotta say I am impressed with the variety and quality of these costumes. I choose this particular costume because I play the game King Of Fighters and I always thought that Mai Shiranui was Hot. So I got my girl friend this costume and at first she thought it was weird because we never dressed up in costumes before not even for party's. Now we role play to add a little more fun to our relationship, the costume itself fits great and is made of a nice material. The only not so pleasant thing that we have found is that it tends to rise in the back so it goes from bikini to thong after a while but other than its was totally worth the money.
    08/12/2011
  • Y****a
    jp
    The shop was good and the fabric was good for the price. It ’s very real.
    09/27/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.