100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • A****a
    it
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Il cliente ha elogiato per impostazione predefinita.
    02/26/2023
  • R****e
    us
    Default praise
    11/13/2021
  • s****m
    us
    Fit perfectly, not to hot, good for summer cosplay. A little thin if you have dark colours underneath. But overall great!
    07/28/2015
  • s****m
    us
    fit and style fit perfectly.
    07/19/2015
  • N****6
    us
    Absolutely beautiful! Everything fit amazingly and the colors were spot on to the picture!!
    04/08/2015
  • C****a
    us
    Oh wow. I bought this for a good friend of mine for our first anime con. Now, I was NOT expecting an amazing costume given the price. We just had a tight budget. But this was beyond worth it.. That was 3 years ago and she still has it, the thing has held up and still looks great. And now that I've looked up this site again, I will be ordering a lot more from them in the future.
    01/03/2013
  • Z****a
    I love Sango. She is my favorite of all the characters in Inu Yasha so I am very excited about owning her outfit. I placed my order about 2 weeks ago and I should get it some time this week, atleast according to the tracker on milanoo.com. I can’t wait to see the costume! If only I could have the hugr boomerang and my own pet tiger that can fly. Then again, if that happened, Inu Yasha would exist as well so. Anyway, atleast now, thanks to Milanoo, I get to own her outfit. My brother likes Inu Yasha as well and he is looking to get an Inu Yasha costume. So far, I haven’t been able to find one for him so let me know if you do have that in stock at the moment.
    07/19/2012
  • h****a
    co
    quiero ese vestido es hermoso
    05/04/2012
  • 購****者
    jp
    I tried to buy ☆ I am expecting pounding of what will arrive ♪ I would like to have a lip again if it is good.
    10/25/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.