100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • C****l
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Beautiful, soft wig. The bangs come already styled so no extra work required. I braid the wig for storage to keep it from getting tangled.
    10/08/2016
  • R****t
    us
    Default praise
    01/27/2022
  • d****n
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    09/09/2020
  • N****6
    us
    Beautiful in every way, love it~
    04/08/2015
  • L****i
    de
    Unfortunately, some light on the hair crown, with a dark Harrfarbe a white wigcap is recommended. The hair itself is very thin. Still, for that price, I can not moan. Attention, facial make-up can discolour wigs, which is very difficult to wash out.
    12/15/2012
  • b****c
    ca
    Hey I just wired you guys 47.00 dollars CDN through my paypal account but I noticed that y order never actually got completed I belive it is currently being processed its a sesshomaru wig although im sure you know that anyway I was wondering if you could wire the money back to me I have money trnsferring to my Paypal account form my bank account as per your instructions so it should go through i just want to make sure i didnt just lose 47 dollars because I jumped the gun if you could send the money back or send me and email that would be greatly appriciated thank you Sincerly Cory Burtch
    06/09/2012
  • H****n
    gb
    One of my friends is crazy about Inuyasha and he has been finding this long hair for a long time. Thank godness. You are here and I will tell my friend asap.
    08/02/2011
  • J****m
    gb
    Wonderful wig!I am always the Inuyasha fan,and I like Sesshoumaru very much.He is such handsome and his long hair is white and charming!Love it!
    07/25/2011
  • s****m
    gb
    Very good quality wig! I'm very happy with it!
    06/12/2010
  • K****t
    gb
    Finally, a wig that's long enough! Can I point out a little mistake though, you have got the InuYasha and Sesshomaru wigs mixed up. ^_^

Reply:
    Dear K****t,
    Thank you for reminding us of this matter ,we will fix it  asap.

05/27/2010
  • K****t
    gb
    Finally, a wig that's long enough! Can I point out a little mistake though, you have got the InuYasha and Sesshomaru wigs mixed up. ^_^
    05/27/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.