• 竹****田
    jp
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    good comment
    04/05/2021
  • l****a
    us
    Honestly, it looks MUCH better than the picture shown on the page. Pleasantly surprised by the quality because of the price as well. No complaints here!
    03/17/2021
  • J****h
    us
    Default praise
    01/28/2021
  • m****o
    it
    The customer praised by default.
    10/13/2020
  • M****
    us
    Default praise
    07/12/2020
  • J****r
    de
    This customer praises by default
    05/26/2020
  • J****r
    de
    This customer praises by default
    03/21/2020
  • C****n
    ES
    The praised customer by default
    03/18/2020
  • a****0
    us
    Very happy with this product! I love the quality of the outfit and can't wait to wear it to a convention. Fast processing and shipping for a tailored costume. Definitely worth the price!
    02/10/2015
  • I****
    gb
    Really great Inu Yasha Cosplay, I'm really happy with it !! The cosplay consists of the red trousers, the white under-kimono, the red kimono, with the black bands on both sleeves and a red ribbon that is tied around the hips in a loop. The quality is surprisingly good. No cheaper, thinner fabric, which after a few times wear already slowly dissolves in air. Everything was sewed nice and clean, there are no threads or running stitches. So far I've worn the Cosplay to 5 conventions and washed them 6 times, at 30 ° with a low spin and of course upside down so it does not lose color so fast. It looks the same after washing as it did before. Really great!! At the beginning I had some difficulties to tie the two kimonos correctly, but there is a simple trick and only the white bands are connected and only the red bands are connected. For any Inu Yasha cosplayer, I can only recommend this cosplay. The only thing missing is the black ribbon with the bow that Inu Yasha wears across his red kimono, but you can easily do it yourself. Class Cosplay !!
    07/07/2014
  • g****e
    gb
    This product is definitely worth getting, its cheap AND durable. I'd recommend this for many fans
    03/05/2014
  • g****e
    gb
    This product is definitely worth getting, its cheap AND durable. I'd recommend this for many fans
    03/05/2014
  • G****N
    mx
    DISCUSS BUT DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PRICE IS NEW SEVENTEEN OR NOVESIENTES SEVENTEEN :)

Reply:
    Dear G****N,
     NOVESIENTOS

05/05/2013
  • l****e
    mx
    Hello, please tell me how much I would send to Acapulco, MEXICO.CP.39470 And what time would I get from depositing ... greetings

Reply:
    Dear l****e,
    Se tardaría 18-22 dñias en entregarle este cosplay. Puede ver el envío exacto en el carrito.

12/07/2012
  • a****e
    de
    fsfsad

Reply:
    Dear a****e,
    dasdasd

10/19/2012
  • q****w
    de
    10/19/2012
  • B****y
    us
    Cosplay is great. Came in two days earlier than I had originally anticipated, which is even better. I've been looking for a really good Inuyasha outfit for a while, and found this one for a good price. The price matches the quality. The outfit itself is fitting and feels great. Can't wait to wear it to this year's Convention that my friends and I are going to.
    09/24/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.