100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • L****a
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I just got my Wig and it's beautiful! I love it and it's so nice feeling c: i already took pictures and posted them on my facebook it looks so good on me! thank you Milanoo!! <3
    12/24/2012
  • s****t
    pe
    hi! sorry could tell me how much it would cost me the shipping to peru wig please let me know the total cost of the wig: D

Reply:
    Dear s****t,
    Gracias por su interés. Haga el favor de clic botón COMPRAR, luego puede ver el envío exacto en el carrito.

11/10/2012
  • R****r
    fr
    very nice wig
    04/04/2019
  • B****
    fr
    Ha from hrbhehdhebfbvudb jfjdjfhndkvudbenng
    12/18/2014
  • L****e
    fr
    Very good quality for this wig as well as that of Lucky star, delivery to the door with a smile! The Cow girl costume is to be adjusted yourself for the chest which I think is very good, because for one-size-fits-all costumes it is not always as easy as it is! The only downside that is independent of the site ... out of stock on other products, largely offset by the quality and speed of customer service responses! (for a website, this is not always the case!) Thank you! I would recommend!!
    01/30/2014
  • K****y
    au
    I was so excited to receive this in the mail! The color of the hair is right on with the picture and is sooo beautiful! Thanks Milanoo!
    01/18/2013
  • S****8
    us
    I just got the wig in the mail and already i'm already in love with it. It's so smooth and great quality and im having fun wearing it. it fits snugly and is very comfortable. this was my first wig purchase on this site and i'm certain it won't be my last
    08/22/2012
  • J****y
    gb
    I like this red wig. Its color is outstanding and special. And I got it right on time. Thanks a lot,Milanoo.
    07/20/2012
  • c****7
    de
    Hi guys
    06/18/2012
  • W****e
    gb
    The first day i saw this wig on this website i said that i am going for it. The wig is pretty and the color of the wig is amazing. The style of the wig makes me to appear different and unique from other ladies. My friends keep on staring at me when i go for a party with it. The quality of material that the wig has been made from is awesome while the price is irresistible. I am a regular shopper here and soon i will order another wig that has been made in the same design but a different color so that i look funky and eccentric.
    10/14/2011
  • h****m
    gb
    This wig is awesome! High quality and silky smooth. The only thing is that the ponytail is heavy and clips on so make sure you can secure the wig well
    03/03/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.