• K****l
    it
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Perfetto! Comode e belle come in foto!
    10/11/2015
  • K****w
    us
    Shoe looks great only problem is the zipper in the back keeps getting undone.
    02/04/2013
  • B****n
    de
    Die Schuhe sind schön und die Lieferung geht ganz schnell, ich bin damit sehr zufrieden. Doch sie waren am Anfang ein bisschen eng, nachdem ich die 2 mal angehabt habe, wurden sie größer, und jetzt sind die Schuhe passend.
    09/20/2012
  • V****r
    I am not new to milanoo. I have been visiting it for a few months now and I have bought all sorts of clothes and accessories from this store. Their quality is simply superb. The designs are always fabulous and the prices are so reasonable as well. I bought these Sora shoes for my son, who wanted to complete his Sora costume. The shoes are good quality with decent material. The size chart helped me find the right size for my son. The delivery was prompt, swift and hassle-free. There were no unnecessary delays there. In short, this has been a great buy for me, even more so as my son loves the product.
    07/28/2012
  • A****a
    PH
    can you ship here in the philippines?

Reply:
    Dear A****a,
    we do not ship to philippines

05/14/2012
  • C****n
    gb
    These shoes look exactly like the ones in the Kingdom II cartoons. I was thrilled when I finally got my order a few days ago. They are really good and they fit my character really well. The yellow is striking and white is pearly and exactly like Soras! They did cost me a whopping $79 but I intend to wear it a lot. It would still be worth it. I was amazed to see your humongous collection of cosplay items and anime merchandise in general. I've never seen a collection so big and varied. I am a true anime fan and it takes one to know one. It is truly an honor to buy from a big fan such as yourself. Thanks for the goodies Milanoo. I'll be back for more.
    08/13/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    I appreciate your Great customer service. It shipped faster than I thought. Needless to say, It was my first time purchasing online but Milanoo created it Very easy to purchase from them. I am Significantly contented to purchase Guilty Gear Cosplay Shoes from these guys.
    07/05/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.