100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • H****9
    it
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    The dress is of good quality and with an excellent quality / price ratio. It dresses well and is precise with regards to the details, in general, and the cm of the chosen size. The expedition was quick, perfectly returned in the estimated time and the customer service always available and ready to clarify any doubts. I give 4 stars for only one reason: on the gloves there is not the emblem of the fire alchemist, which you will have to draw yourself.
    09/28/2016
  • S****a
    it
    Really beautiful and well-made, associated with a very available customer service and a lightning shipment without customs costs, I can define it as a perfect service. Good job!

Reply:
    Dear S****a,
    la ringraziamo del suo commento e speriamo possa tornare presto a fare acquisti da noi. Saluti Milanoo Italia

07/05/2014
  • H****
    MA
    The quality is good and the suit looks good on me. I really liked

Reply:
    Dear H****,
    merci de votre soutien !

04/23/2014
  • N****l
    ca
    Good quality and a great fit.
    12/28/2013
  • E****8
    it
    Il vestito è davvero perfetto nei minimi particolari e i materiali molto buoni (non è plasticaccia). Unica pecca la spedizione, capisco il periodo di gran lavoro causa Lucca Comics, ma il vestito è stato ordinato il 7 ottobre, l'arrivo prevvisto era per il 30 ottobre e invece è arrivato il 4 novembre. Ringrazio comunque lo Staff di Milanoo che si è sforzato di venirmi incontro cambiando il tipo di spedizione da standard a veloce. Purtroppo però non è bastato per porre rimedio al ritardo.

Reply:
    Dear E****8,
    Le sue foto sono bellissime! Siamo filici di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

11/04/2013
  • v****o
    it
    Excellent uniform, excellent materials, really fast shipping times, like that of the anime, I highly recommend !!

Reply:
    Dear v****o,
    Grazie per il suo commento positivo e la sua foto. Siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.  

09/25/2013
  • M****i
    us
    I got it, It is very nice. The blue color is a bit darker then the picture, but it's Okay. Came with gloves and the pins witch I did not expect! Very fast shipping as well.
    07/14/2013
  • C****E
    us
    Default praise
    01/27/2022
  • M****n
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    01/27/2022
  • D****
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    07/12/2020
  • D****n
    us
    Default praise
    06/10/2020
  • M****e
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    03/14/2020
  • G****p
    us
    My order arrived within a week. Amazing customer service. I am 6' tall and 135 pounds, I ordered the Large to match my height and thought I would need to do some adjusting to make it fit properly. Much to my surprise, it fit almost perfectly. All I needed to do was use a small safety pin to hold the skirt-like thing up because it was sagging in the back. That's just due to me being skinny. All the materials are surprisingly high quality. Everything is made with a strong fabric that will make it last (with normal usage). The State Alchemist pins are made of metal. The jacket has a liner on the inside that will reduce the wear it takes. The white button-up shirt it came with is fairly low quality, made with thin material and not quite fitted to my body. I just used a shirt from my closet. The gloves it comes with are a little thin and small. But again, that's probably just me (yes they have the Transmutation Circle on them). And the best part....The pants have pockets! VERY good product. I WILL buy from this website again! I will warn that there are no instructions, but just use your brain!
    12/20/2017
  • r****a
    it
    perfetto in ogni dettaglio
    12/25/2014
  • B****o
    it
    il vestito è di ottima fattura completo in tutti i dettagli

Reply:
    Dear B****o,
    Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

03/23/2014
  • t****i
    ES
    todo muy bien
    12/18/2012
  • c****l
    ca
    the costumes alright, but this is roy mustang's uniform, not riza hawkeye. might wanna change that.
    10/18/2012
  • t****e
    de
    Sind das die Alchemistenhandschuhe oder nur normale Handschuhe

Reply:
    Dear t****e,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage das ist nur normale Handschuhe,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

06/24/2012
  • S****e
    ca
    This is actually not the costume for Riza Hawkeye as the title suggests. This costume is for Roy Mustang, her superior.
    05/13/2012
  • S****e
    ca
    This is actually not the costume for Riza Hawkeye as the title suggests. This costume is for Roy Mustang, her superior.
    05/13/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.