Ture to size
100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • m****y
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Milanoo is the perfect online store for me. I have been buying great stuff from this site for quite some time now and have always been more than happy with its enormous range of good, quality products at attractive prices. The discounts they offer make things even better for people like me, who like quality fashionable outfits but cannot spend money for the big brands every now and then. Outfits from milanoo form the bulk of my wardrobe. Naturally, when I wanted a good cos play costume, I turned to milanoo and the site did not disappoint me a bit. It is a wonderful costume and perfect for my liking.
    08/17/2012
  • A****x
    gb
    Hey! I ordered this costume and i have not received it up to now what might be the problem is there a delay because i am so worried. I wanted to wear it on my brothers wedding day that is one week from one. I am in Libya and i am praying that you do not let me down. Please tell me when the costume is going to reach so that i can relax?
    10/14/2011
  • t****i
    gb
    Uhm what are the sizes actualy and do I need all the measurements? Im kinda short for my age ....

Reply:
    Dear t****i,
    You can measure your chest, waist and hips, then compare with the size chart to choose the right size. I advise you choose the custom made, then fill in the measurement we require.

07/12/2011
  • c****m
    gb
    what is this costume made out of? and what pieces of the costume are included?

Reply:
    Dear c****m,
    This costume is mainly made out of cotton. Pieces of the costume include an overcoat, jacket, trousers and shirt.

06/01/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    お店の対応もよく良かったです。また機会があったらこちらで買いたいです。
    09/17/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.