• y****n
    de
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Richtig gut : D
    01/16/2014
  • C****n
    us
    This cosplay looked awesome in the picture. I didn't get the expedited shipping I paid for, and the frills on the cape are at my elbow, not at my shoulder. The left glove has a rip in the side of it, away from the thumb and it was there when I first opened it. Everything else is fine (aside from the droopy hat, but it looked that way in the picture so I can't complain.) I only wish it had a monocle as well.

Reply:
    Dear C****n,
    Thanks so much for sharing your shopping experience to us .Your kind feedback has been conveyed to our relevant dep to improve this product in future.Greatly thanks  again!

02/11/2013
  • R****m
    us
    I did not get the expedited shipping I paid for. The hat needs to be sturdy, not just the bit of cloth that it is. The bill of the hat has no support, even though the comparison picture shows it being straight, not wavy. Needs to have a monocle like Kaito kid has, it's just a chunk of glass and a decoration at the end of the string. The suit fits fine, but the frills that are supposed to be on the shoulders, drape in front of the chest, maybe I'm putting that on wrong but I don't know.

Reply:
    Dear R****m,
    Much apology for the troubles we have caused you ,if the arrival product comes in poor quality ,would you please apply a RMA through "my account" .Your feedback wil be highly supported by our customer service team .Many thanks and best regards for you .

02/11/2013
  • j****l
    This costume is so cool. It looks as if right out of the show. Just like something that the characters in there would wear. I was looking for just something like this that i could wear to a cosplay event. I knew milanoo would have something that would fit my requirements since it has always satisfied me but seeing that they had Kaito Kid was just a bonus. The detail work on this costume id really well done and the costume fits so nicely too. I wore it to the cosplay event and had it on for around 5 hours and it was really comfortable the whole time. This has been a great purchase.
    08/18/2012
  • y****a
    gb
    i have always been a big fan of Kaito Kid, and i just like this great costume. additionally, i would also LOVE to buy a pair of the glasses in that picture if you do sell them.
    07/13/2012
  • K****D
    de
    I AM THE BIGGEST KAITO KID FAN COVERED AND ALWAYS !!!!
    01/29/2012
  • 購****者
    jp
    Anyway, I was surprised that it was cheap (゜ o ゜).
    10/25/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.