100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • c****n
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Das Cosplay ist gut. Die Qualität stimmt auch.sehr guter look und sehr bequem
    05/16/2014
  • d****1
    us
    sehr schnelle Lieferung an und die Qualität ist super!!
    05/12/2014
  • B****.
    us
    Super Kostüm! Es hat wirklich gute Stoffe, auch tolle Verarbeitung!!
    05/09/2014
  • R****t
    us
    Alles wie beschrieben, kann es nur empfehlen.
    05/06/2014
  • l****8
    us
    Es kam sehr schnell an und die Qualität ist sehr gut. Ich bin sehr zufireden!!
    05/04/2014
  • A****y
    I have been buying stuff from milanoo for quite some time now and hence, I’m fully aware of their range of dresses and accessories as well as the quality of the stuff they stock and sell. In all the time I have bought stuff off this site, I have yet to receive something I can complain about. Such is the quality of this site. I’m a huge Zelda fan and a cosplay enthusiast. I bought this Link costume for an upcoming cos event in my town. It’s a brilliant costume with great detailing and quite accurate I might add. It fits me well and manages to bring the desired effect of cos.
    07/28/2012
  • M****a
    Isn’t link just the most awesome character ever? Well i thought so too and that’s why i had my mind set on buying this link costume for the next cos party i was going to. Besides i think girls look cuter in Zelda costumes than guys. The delivery was very timely on this product and it has alays been the case wth milanoo. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the tailoring at milanoo followed my instructions to tailor the costume to my petite frame. That’s a very nice job on their part and made the costume even more beautiful. The fit is really nice and hugs me nicely. The accessories that come with it are also good looking. Nice!
    07/21/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.