100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • Y****n
    au
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Great Quality and it came really fast. Loved the end result. It was slightly tall for me, but that is because I am a smaller build, will definitely consider tailor made next time, but other than that, amazing!
    07/10/2014
  • C****g
    I am really happy i choose this costume from code geass.It's just like my previous costumes. Both of which i have gotten from milanoo and have been extremely satisfied by the entire duration i have had them, these are really high end products masquerading as costumes. I think milanoo is sort selling them. They should have a proper sports line with these clothes. They can compete with the best. The fitting is really great, the best part is that they come with custom a tailoring option which no other brand does and that means individual attention to each order. Like it should be. Plus the prices are unbelievable and the final product is a-mazing.
    08/18/2012
  • h****s
    gb
    Good quality but very confusing on how to actually put on. I had a struggle to put it on and even more struggle to get it off. Maybe a zip running the entire length would make it easier.. Admittedly, I do have slightly wide hips so will probably be easier for smaller girls.
    04/27/2012
  • M****y
    ES
    Hola, me interesa comprar el traje de code geass soy de mexico df,cuanto cuesta en pesos mexicanos más el envío?
    01/08/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.