Price: 617.99
Source: Captain America
Character: Captain America
Material: Polyurethane / PU, Acrylic Fiber
Fabric: Lycra Spandex
Components: Underwear, Shoes Cover, Sash, Pauldron, Belt, Pants, Waistcoat, Hood
Overall Rating
Did the item fit well?
Ture to size
100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • 石****倉
    jp
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    good comment
    03/06/2023
  • G****d
    ES
    The customer praised by default
    03/06/2022
  • M****o
    it
    The customer praised by default.
    05/25/2020
  • R****a
    us
    Love it..... very Hollywood looking!!!
    04/27/2018
  • A****l
    us
    Worth the money, well made.
    04/25/2018
  • D****e
    us
    Excellent all around! As the new movie "Civil War" approached, I started looking for a suit thats worthy enough for cosplay. I definitely found what I was looking for. Great fit, great detailing, and very comfortable. Theyll recommend you to give them your measurements for a custom tailored job and I was so happy they did! Email service was very helpful and reponsive and when it arrived I was very satisfied. So if your looking for a great tribute to the symbol of courage himself, look no further than this suit if you're willing to spend the money. Because "if you're gonna fight a war, you've got to wear a uniform." -CapAVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
    03/03/2018
  • M****o
    ES
    all the same photo, received in a short time, security and the best that does not lack any detail, to gather more money and keep buying on this page .. thank you very much for your attention. regards
    02/15/2018
  • O****k
    us
    The top is a little large, but aside from that the gloves are a little small and the shoe covers are way too small. Outstanding quality, clearly made to last. Minor inconveniences aside, this is overall an excellent product I can enjoy for years to come!
    12/19/2017
  • X****e
    us
    this was the best gift i could've gotten myself! It was breath taking and the craftsmanship very obvious to show lots of care went into the suit! the ONLY down was I got it custom made, and even when it got here I still had to make a few adjustments. but I'm around 5'1 and barely 100 pounds so i'm incredibly petite, I expected as such when I ordered it, but it still came out beautifully! I'll always recommend cosplaydiy after this! thank you so much for making my comic con experience unforgetable!
    12/10/2017
  • J****n
    us
    Beautifully crafted and just as described it is a costume of incredible quality.
    12/10/2017
  • A****i
    us
    Pinky does good work. Ordered a number of costumes from him for my charity. We are the Humble Heroes, an organization started by a few NYC Firefighters & friends where we dress up as superheroes and visit pediatric burncenters and cancer centers to lift the spirits of the children. Attached are some pictures of our visits utilizing Pinky’s Costumes. In order to stay up-to-date with our activities, follow us on instagram @humbleheroes_ny.
    12/09/2017
  • N****r
    us
    WOW YOU HAVE TO ORDER THISI have to make a few alterations, mainly on the belt which was a little too long. Other than that, WOW. The quality is perfect.
    12/02/2017
  • M****l
    us
    it's perfect. flawless no costume better great!!!! buy it
    10/10/2017

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.