Ture to size
100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • R****k
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I’m so excited to finally have my costume delivered from milanoo. I have been a regular customer of milanoo’s for over a year now and all this while i have noticed that all the stuff they stock on here is of an exceptional quality. I absolutely love the price to quality ratios that milanoo maintains. It’s very advantageous on the customer’s part. Like this costume i had ordered form milanoo. It looks absolutely amazing and very very stylish indeed. I love how the collar and belt area is in contrast and the popped collar makes it look very cool. Comfort is also a great plus form this costume. great stuff yet again.
    08/17/2012
  • J****e
    I love dressing up in costumes from anime and particularly male characters because i am a tomboy by nature and i do not much like the frills and embellishments of most female anime characters. I think they glorify the sex appeal a bit too much and that puts me off. That’s why i choose characters that are badass and manly. Plus the make me look cute too because people don’t expect to see a girl in these outfits. Since i am a regular shopper at milanoo i know that i can only expect the highest in quality and service and milanoo makes it a point to not disappoint customers. Good going guys.
    07/24/2012
  • S****k
    it
    Bellissimo! semplicemente stupendo, mi interessa.
    07/12/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.