100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • G****w
    ca
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I have always been skeptical about ordering footwear or clothes online, but getting these boots changed my mind! They fit PERFECTLY, are very light and comforable! pretty much everything I was hoping they would be. and it got to me a lot faster than I anticipated! Customer service was also great! definitely will order from here again in the near future- as this product was BANG ON. Thank you!!
    07/25/2014
  • S****a
    us
    I wasn't too pleased with them. One shoe had a few issues I wasn't pleased with. The zipper's top tape was still there and looked to be hacked off. The pull tab seemed to stick a few times. Maybe the zipper itself is no good? Either way the boots were good but the quaility of the zippers wasn't.

Reply:
    Dear S****a,
    We're truly grateful for your support and taking your time to share ur shopping experience with us .Your feedback do greatly help for us to improve our service .Much appreciated !

04/23/2013
  • L****o
    us
    OMG!! I finally got them in the mail just today! Too bad it takes so long to be delivered but they fit perfectly!! Thank you so much!
    03/14/2012
  • Ю****а
    ru
    Можете ли вы сделать обуви размером 44?
    06/02/2011
  • c****m
    gb
    I recieved them and they are really good made. Thanks ^^
    01/12/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.