0%
  • l****n
    it
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    09/22/2014
  • L****e
    ie
    Bought this ages ago before the newer picture was posted. The still is accurate but the dress was white instead of lilac, the cheong-sam isn't stretchy so it looked unflattering. but fixed that problem and now it's perfect.
    06/20/2014
  • G****y
    gb
    This costume can show your curve. That's true. I have bought one. :D If the white part can be light purple, that would be perfect. It worth a try.
    07/18/2012
  • 2****k
    us
    how short is the skirt can any one tell me
    05/05/2012
  • R****i
    au
    Hi just wondering, for XXL, what are the measurements? as in waist and bust? thanks!

Reply:
    Dear R****i,
    men size Height(cm) Bust(cm) Waist(cm) Hip(cm) 183-187 102-104 90-92 103-105 Women’s Costume Size 178-182 94-96 75-77 102-104

05/03/2012
  • l****v
    us
    looks great! do you think that it would be possible make the skirt a little longer if I order it?

Reply:
    Dear l****v,
    the length of the skirt goes with the size you choose, we can not make it any longer  sorry. if you want it longer  you can choose bigger size.

04/11/2012
  • I****e
    gb
    I am a big fan of Ranmao and that’s the reason why i ordered this costume. The costume looks amazing and gorgeous. The quality of material the costume has been made from is high quality while the color of the costume makes it presentable and it worth every cent. Besides that the design of the costume is simple and elegant. What makes the costume unique are the compartments the costume has like sash, jacket, headwear and Cheong sam.
    10/21/2011
  • i****y
    gb
    this costume is awsome i love i think i just might have to buy it myself
    08/01/2011
  • N****e
    de
    Alles super, netter Kontakt,dankeschön
    12/29/2010
  • s****0
    gb
    beautiful costume(although all polyester fabric) will wear it for this upcoming anime festival and halloween 9/10
    06/01/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.