100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • C****i
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    The dress, just wow. I got so many compliments the entire day. It wasn't heavy and the colors were perfect, not as light pink as shown in the pictures though. Looked just like Ciel's Dress. The gloves however I feel like they should of been made better. I do however have small hands with long fingers so it could just be me. The hat was gorgeous as well and fit perfectly. The flowers however could also have been made better. This however was the best dress I've seen for any Lady Phantomhive in a long time. I got it tailored made, unfortunately it didn't fit quite right. I had to bobby pin the top to make it fit better and still had problems with it falling down. I put down my exact measurements as well. Also it was really really hot out that day, so I was really happy that the dress didn't have a lot of heat.
    09/30/2016
  • y****e
    mx
    I would like to know if even mexico can send this dress esk I love it and what I want to buy and how much do they charge shipping?

Reply:
    Dear y****e,
    Hacemos envíos a méxico, puede ver el envío en el carrito.

04/05/2013
  • A****o
    it
    Il cliente ha elogiato per impostazione predefinita.
    02/04/2021
  • C****o
    it
    wonderful
    04/28/2017
  • 1****0
    us
    well packed and it's looks exactly what the pictures shows
    10/05/2015
  • n****y
    us
    This sweet cosplay costume has very good quality and fantastic figure. I feel great when wear this and most of my friends like it too.
    07/10/2015
  • N****i
    de
    diese kleid is einfach nur wunderschön *-* und sieht auch in natura so toll aus
    07/04/2015
  • S****e
    us
    First, the fabric is high quality, second, the deliver is fast and the customer service is great. I was confused about the size which could fit me and their suggestion is great. I will buy more in the future.
    06/24/2015
  • K****i
    us
    So it was great the size was to big on me , but thats my own fault.One of the gloves has holes in them(notcool). WARNING YOU HAVE TO ATTACH THE FLOWERS YOURSELF. MILANOO YOU REALLY SHOUL JUST ATTACH THE BOWS AND FLOWERS YOURSELF.
    04/05/2015
  • F****
    de
    es sieht wunderschön aus nur bei mein casolay paast net es ist zu weit

Reply:
    Dear F****,
    vielen Dank für Ihre positiven Bewertung. Wir freuen uns sehr darauf, dass Sie mit unsere  Produkte  zufreiden sind. Wir sind auch stolz auf unsere Produkte. Für mehr Frage und Hilfe stehen wir Ihnen immer gern zur Verfügung. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Ihr Milanoo Kundenservice

01/26/2015
  • L****h
    us
    I was so worried when I purchased this product but I loved the way it turned out! It's so beautiful and pretty and I'll be eating it to next years comic con as well as this Halloween! The only problem I had was shipping due to an international flight delay but it was well worth the wait! Thank you so much :)!!
    10/19/2014
  • Y****n
    fr
    J'ai commandé ce cosplay, avec beaucoup d’hésitation,mais finalement je ne regrette pas ! J'étais super contente quand il est arrivé. J'ai pris la taille personnalisé car je ne trouvait pas vraiment de "bonne taille". Il est cependant, un peu large par endroit et plus ou moins difficile à enfiler, mais bon on s'y fera ! J'ai aussi eu un peu de mal à savoir où mettre les différents noeds papillon, et les gants sont un peu trop grand. Mais je peux dire, que je suis très satisfaite de ce premier cosplay, et j'espère que ce se sera pas le dernier ! Merci beaucoup à vous ! YuukieChan
    10/10/2014
  • k****a
    us
    I'm super pleased with the costume although I was skeptical at first :) really like in the picture
    05/29/2014
  • M****z
    us
    Super Cosplay Kostüm war total überrascht über die tolle Verarbeitung,alle Details.Es kommt exakt so raus wie auf dem Bild kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.
    05/26/2014
  • n****a
    us
    Updated review: I recently wore this cosplay to a convention, and I faced one more issue with this cosplay. The gloves that came with this cosplay turned my hands black. :( other than that, it's still really great.

Reply:
    Dear n****a,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For the items you are not satisfied, please feel free to let us know. You could contact us by phone, live chat or email, and our aftersale team will help you with an reasonable solution.

04/12/2014
  • D****a
    it
    davvero bello, lo consiglio!!! un consiglio solo se si fa su misura, state larghi di un cm sulla vita... Per il resto ben fatto e molto dettagliato.

Reply:
    Dear D****a,
    Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

03/24/2014
  • d****7
    gb
    I love it so much Thank you the product is made very good the condition is in beautiful condition shipping super fast
    03/19/2014
  • n****a
    us
    I just received the cosplay and I am in absolute love with it! The only issue I really had was with the roses. Some of the pins fell out and were not completely fixed to the base. But I am getting the roses sewn into the hat to fix the problem, and also the one into the dress. I am completely satisfied with my purchase overall!!! :)
    01/28/2014
  • m****a
    mx
    me encantaria comprar este vestido, solo tengo una pregunta ¿cuanto es el tiempo que se tarda en llagar hasta mexico?

Reply:
    Dear m****a,
    Se tardaría 26-28 días en llegarle un pedido.

09/04/2013
  • m****w
    us
    I love mine so much! I had a bit of trouble with the hat (it didn't sty flipped up like it is in the picture)but, other than that it was perfect.
    07/03/2013

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.