Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Black Butler Kuroshitsuji Ciel Halloween Cosplay Costume Pink Lolita Dress Version

Source: Black Butler Cosplay Character: Ciel Phantomhive Components: Skirt, Hat, Gloves, Dress, Choker
Fabric: cotton fibers Anime&Manga Type: Amorous
  • (57)
  • (9)
  • (5)
  • (3)
  • (0)
  • ByChi

The dress, just wow. I got so many compliments the entire day. It wasn't heavy and the colors were perfect, not as light pink as shown in the pictures though. Looked just like Ciel's Dress. The gloves however I feel like they should of been made better. I do however have small hands with long fingers so it could just be me. The hat was gorgeous as well and fit perfectly. The flowers however could also have been made better. This however was the best dress I've seen for any Lady Phantomhive in a long time. I got it tailored made, unfortunately it didn't fit quite right. I had to bobby pin the top to make it fit better and still had problems with it falling down. I put down my exact measurements as well. Also it was really really hot out that day, so I was really happy that the dress didn't have a lot of heat.

Was this review helpful to you? (3)(0)

Share this review
  • Byyue

yo kisiera saber si hasta mexico se puden enviar este vestido esk me encanta y lo kiero comprar y cuanto cobran de envio?

Reply:
    Dear yue,
    Hacemos envíos a méxico, puede ver el envío en el carrito.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(1)

Share this review
  • Byama

Absolutely loved it. Came quick and in perfect condition. Received compliment everywhere i went during Otakon. Great quality material too, no rips or pieces coming apart due to movement.

Was this review helpful to you? (13)(2)

Share this review
  • ByEvie

heu bonjours j'aimerais savoir si le chapaux et compris dedans?? merci

Reply:
    Dear Evie,
    Bonjour cher client,oui, le chapaux est compris dedans.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (20)(4)

Share this review
  • ByMilanoo.com

Il n'y a pas de chaussures dedans mais cela s'accompagne de bottines noires.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (13)(0)

Share this review
  • ByNoémie

Bonjour Excusez moi mais je souhaiterai savoir avec quelles matières est faite la sur-robe rose ? Merci

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (30)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.