100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • E****a
    au
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Its very soft and comfortable, a little bit lighter than the actual character but that's not a problem. The curl is easy to shape and, despite being a braid, looks good (I even got some comments on it).
    07/12/2015
  • L****a
    us
    I recently got this wig, and it is amazing. It's soft, shiny and comfortable, so I don't mind wearing it while cosplaying. I don't mind the detachable curl, it just bounces a bit when I move but I don't have a problem with it. It's a bit lighter then I had hoped, more like Italy's hair but all in all it's a good wig and I recommend it if you cosplay!
    03/11/2013
  • Y****o
    cl
    te dejo mi correo que es j o se f a . 2009_8 @ hotmail. com alli le sacas los espacios :3 para concretar la venta esque no se como hacerlo y soy de chile y no se como :3 alli hablamos por favor
    01/17/2012
  • Y****o
    cl
    pero no se como concretar la venta ;w; te dejo mi correo josefa.2009_8@hotmail.com allí me mandas un correo por favor seque no se como concretar la venta
    01/17/2012
  • Y****o
    cl
    La quiero comprar C: ya tengo el dinero :3
    01/17/2012
  • Y****o
    cl
    Pregunta aun la tienen y cuanto sale el envió a Chile? o3o por favor respondan porque me interesa mucho la peluca
    01/17/2012
  • B****b
    gb
    This wig is soft and shiny. The quality is excellent.I feel comfortable to wear it. Lastly, I want to ask: What can I do to match it?
    05/20/2011
  • ミ****ん
    jp
    2つ購入しましたが、簡単につけれてとっても可愛く満足です!!
    08/25/2010
  • C****S
    gb
    I really like it..I really do..But this is not authentic. You must know that the characters curl is natural..and not a braid. Same for the matchingwig
    06/05/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.