100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • A****s
    no
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I ordered this around a week ago and it just arrived! I'm very happy with my product and the colors and style matches with the picture, which is what America looks like :) This was a good buy as it came with everything I needed and was overall good quality. The shipping was crazy fast too.
    07/10/2017
  • L****y
    ES
    how long it take to get to Spain?

Reply:
    Dear L****y,
    Se tardaría 42-45 día en entregarle este artículo.

03/11/2013
  • M****u
    us
    I love this Costume! It's /exactly/ like the picture, I had to Order a large, even when I'm a size small, It still fit. Came in not even a week!:D The jacket is amazing, and even comes with leather gloves. Totally worth it!

Reply:
    Dear M****u,

02/24/2013
  • M****u
    gb
    I love it!!! Everything about it is what it's shown! Coat is nice leather, and the material is really nice. Lastly, took less then a week to get to me!

Reply:
    Dear M****u,

02/23/2013
  • F****i
    cl
    how many time take to get if i order this cosplay from chile ?

Reply:
    Dear F****i,
    Se tardaría 50-52 días en entregarle este artículo.

01/20/2013
  • l****r
    gb
    This looks amazing I need to save up and get this I love amarica and I realy want to cosplay him <3
    10/04/2012
  • H****r
    gb
    What happened to the custom made option? And the male sizes? All I see are certain women's sizes

Reply:
    Dear H****r,
    We are so sorry for the inconveniences!This item is now in CLEARANCE for femail sizes.  So there no other sizes for it.  Pleases kindly understand.

08/04/2012
  • M****o
    us
    do you guy sell the jacket only? because im only looking for the jacket, not the whole thing :/ so far got no luck on finding it

Reply:
    Dear M****o,
    we can not sell this outfit separately

05/12/2012
  • C****8
    us
    What would I do if I only wanted the jacket? I do not need the rest of the costume.

Reply:
    Dear C****8,
    sorry we do not sell the jacket only.

04/28/2012
  • J****a
    us
    How much is the shipping?

Reply:
    Dear J****a,
    I suggest you can put items what you like to your bag ,then chose your Country and click the 'shipping time and cost’, that will be clear.

04/17/2012
  • A****a
    us
    Uh how do i tailor make this, it doesn't have my size (i'm a girl but my measurements are not on the women's chart so yeah)

Reply:
    Dear A****a,
    you can refer to the size chart there are pictures which will tell you how to measure you size. so follow the instructions and make sure all the measurement and then choose the correct size and then make the purchase according to the " size chart"

03/21/2012
  • m****e
    us
    Can i just get the jacket, not the suit and everything? Only the brown jacket.
    03/10/2012
  • m****e
    us
    Can i just get the jacket, not the suit and everything? Only the brown jacket.
    03/10/2012
  • B****r
    gb
    I got this cosplay custom made, and it fits perfectly! Shipping didn't take long and it's good quality. The bomber jacket does have the white airplane on the arm and the '50' on the back.
    01/31/2012
  • c****r
    ie
    i want to know if this a light cosplay 4 cons becuse they can get warm
    01/29/2012
  • c****r
    gb
    i orderd my costume and it was suppouse to arive last friday and i need it THIS weekend could someone tell me whats going on?

Reply:
    Dear c****r,
    Please kindly give us emails to our email adress to make sure we can reply you in time.

10/05/2011
  • a****a
    gb
    i ordered special shipping and my cosplay was supose to arive 2 days ago (and i need it by oct. 11) why hasnt it come?

Reply:
    Dear a****a,
    Would you please offer me your order number so that I can check it for you?

10/03/2011
  • N****e
    gb
    I got the biggest size and it was still too small. The quality is unmatched but I am trying to figure out how to return it any help would be nice.
    08/17/2011
  • C****l
    gb
    The cosplay is simply wonderful! It fits down to the last inch, and it's very high quality. And it shipped super fast! Perfect, thank you!! I'm so excited to be America!
    08/16/2011
  • G****t
    gb
    Can i get the jacket by itself? The other jacket on this site is not awesome like this one. You should make that one a better quality. It does look epic though.

Reply:
    Dear G****t,
    I am sorry our websites only sells the whole suit.  

08/05/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.