Avaliação
Did the item fit well?
100%
0%
0%
  • A****8
    it
    :
    davvero ottima, molto bella e lucida anche se dovrò sistemare il ciuffo perchè per me è troppo lungo. Comunque la consiglio vivamente :)
    20/05/2015
  • o****e
    de
    :
    The wig looks very nice. There are several lighter hairs within the blonde which makes it look very natural. The only thing that I don't like is that it loses a lot of hair, at first at least. But you get a overall good product for your money! Would buy again. However the shipping to Germany was pure horror, I had to pay a lot of clearence fee...Oh well, at least I got a nice looking wig!
    31/01/2015
  • C****e
    gb
    :
    The wig was really great value for money and it looked good. It was a bit of a pain to style it, but that's probably because I am a complete beginner when it comes to wigs. Really excited to use this wig for a convention this weekend!
    11/06/2014
  • K****2
    it
    :
    Perfetta,arrivata in anticipo e molto buona La consiglio

Resposta:
    Caro(a) K****2,
    Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

11/10/2013
  • N****o
    mx
    :
    ¿quisiera saber cuanto tiempo tardaría en llegar al Estado de México? ¿y cuales serian las formas de pago? gracias

Resposta:
    Caro(a) N****o,
    Puede pagar con paypal, tarjeta crédito, transferencia bancaria o western union. Se tardaría 24-26 días en llegarle un pedido.

07/08/2013

Sem comentários.

Como você avaliaria sua experiência de compra em Milanoo.com?
:
:
:
:
coupon
$3.00
Cupom
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.