100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • L****d
    de
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    本当に素晴らしいコスプレ!迅速な修正のためにcosを必要とする人のために、このコスプレは完璧です...胸だけでそれは少しきつ過ぎます。完全に失敗するだけです。 Mishiko
    2013/3/18
  • Y****a
    us
    私は本当にこのコスプレが大好きです、それは私のお気に入りの一つでした。私が持っている唯一の不満は、生地が少し透けて見えて袖口が合わなかったということですが、全体的にそれはよくできたドレスで、弓は非常に丈夫でした。
    2013/2/2
  • J****e
    us
    Default praise
    2022/11/11
  • A****n
    us
    Default praise
    2022/11/9
  • D****a
    us
    Default praise
    2021/4/12
  • M****n
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    2021/2/28
  • M****y
    fr
    Pour noel , je vais offrir ce cosplay a ma fille de 10 ans il est parfait !
    2015/12/14
  • y****i
    mx
    hola 1.-¿¿solo hay tallas chicas??? 2.- ¿¿ EN $ CUANTO ES??

返信:
    様 y****i,
    Puede elegir hacer a medida para que confeccionemos sus medidas en personas. Puede elegir la moneda que le conviene en la parte superior de la página web.

2012/11/8
  • K****s
    us
    Hello! I was wondering if I order it today, will it arrive before July 27th?

返信:
    様 K****s,
    Due to the arrival time of the costume is the shipping time add to  the processing time .I'm afraid you couldn't get it by July 27th if you order it now

2012/7/9
  • K****s
    us
    Hello! I was wondering if I order it today, will it arrive before July 27th?

返信:
    様 K****s,
    Due to the arrival time of the costume is the shipping time add to  the processing time .I'm afraid you couldn't get it by July 27th if you order it now

2012/7/9
  • k****e
    ca
    this cosplay looks awesome i cant wait to get to get mine. i have been waiting a week now and and i was wondering if you have any Kagamine Len fear garden cosplays. thanks.

返信:
    様 k****e,
    Thanks so much for your purchase from our website .the "Kagamine Len fear garden cosplays"is not available currently

2012/7/2
  • r****o
    ar
    Quería preguntar cuánto tardaría en llegar el traje a Argentina, arriba dice: Expreso 7-5 días pero a otras personas les han dicho más tiempo.

返信:
    様 r****o,
    Puesto que no preparamos en stock para artículo, no empezamos a cofeccionarlo hasta que recibamos su pago. Se tardaría 24-26 días en entregarle este vestido.

2012/7/1
  • j****s
    de
    Wieviel Versandkosten zahlt man für dieses Produkt? Lieferung nach Deutschland. Bitte um Hilfe?

返信:
    様 j****s,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage ich habe geprüft.die Versandkosten von diesem Artikel nach Deutschland ist €24,56,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

2012/6/9
  • S****a
    us
    I'm sorry i meant 30th
    2012/6/5
  • B****a
    fr
    Hey, mais c'est la chanson Fear Garden ! Pour la correspondance des couleurs, et surtout le VRAI blanc, 5 étoiles !
    2012/5/16
  • D****e
    au
    Hi how long will it take to get the dress to Australia? My daughter needs the dress for the SupaNova on the first week of June. Is postage included in the price?

返信:
    様 D****e,
    We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 23 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. So 26-28 days will be the estimate time. the postage is not included in the price

2012/5/6
  • L****e
    fr
    yeah jolie tous sa
    2012/1/22
  • L****e
    fr
    yeah jolie tous sa
    2012/1/22
  • P****C
    gb
    I just got mine today and it looks pretty good. It's a little short on me but I'm pretty tall. It comes down to about more than half way on my hand when I have them down by my side. The head band is not really all that good though. It's big and stuff..... but the costume is super awesome!
    2011/10/27
  • A****a
    gb
    What would be the latest i could get it for it to be here by Halloween?

返信:
    様 A****a,
    We need 12 days to complete the constume after you place an order excluding the internation standard shipping 7-9 days while the expedited shipping costs 3-5 days!

2011/10/10

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.