ちょうどいいサイズ
100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • m****a
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    My daughter had lately delved into the world of anime and cosplaying and last month she was really excited as a cosplay event was coming to town and she wanted a really good costume to wear to it. Since we do not have any costume stores it meant that we would have to fend for ourselves in the costume department and since i was not really optimistic i told her we could order online and the first place i came to was milanoo because i know that they deliver always. We saw this costume from soul eater and she decided that that was what she was going to dress up as. I got her the costume and she has really taken to it since.
    2012/8/18
  • A****n
    us
    What is the difference between tailor made and not tailor made?

返信:
    様 A****n,
    Tailor made which means we could custom-made for you .

2012/2/2
  • a****m
    it
    私は大歓迎したいと思います。
    2011/4/30
  • N****e
    it
    しかし、卸売だけを販売していますか?
    2011/4/30
  • c****a
    gb
    I'm writing this mail to ask a big favour. In italy, the packages come from other continents and that are more than Euro 20, are subjected to a plus pagament for the tariff of the custom. In the case of the soul eater chrona halloween cosplay costume i want to buy, this plus could be about Euro 20-25. It couldn't be a problem if the price is less or equal to Euro20, so is possible for you declare in the package i have spent Euro20(=28 Dollar about)?
    2010/9/26
  • 購****者
    jp
    発送は早いです。 商品も価格のわりに生地もしっかりとしていて、かわいいです。
    2010/9/7

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.