• T****a
    de
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    2020/5/25
  • j****u
    us
    Very nice quality of the fabric. Not really perfect, but I liked it. Fast shipment.
    2016/10/3
  • N****a
    gb
    This costume is very nice! The quality is absolutely amazing! Shipping was very fast (about 7 days) considering it was from China. I will highly recommend this costume to everyone!
    2011/7/5
  • K****a
    gb
    It finally arrived today! It looks great and the material is really nice and quite thick. I brought a L SIZE, I thought it would be too big for me but it just about fit.I love the skirt its perfect! But when I button up the arm sleeves on the fuku it feels quite tight. And it can be hard to pull off. I think the arms are a tiny bit too small for me but other than that it's pretty perfect. Even has a zip at the side. Which was really convenient.The neck tie is nice too. I used normal air mail shipping, it was pretty fast almost took 3 weeks from the day it left China to get to the UK. If it wasn't for that stupid volcano eruption, I'm sure it would of gotten to me sooner.
    2011/7/4
  • H****s
    jp
    商品到着がとても早くてびっくりでした。予想以上に作りがしっかりしていたので満足です。
    2010/10/25
  • 購****者
    jp
    お値段のわりにとてもかわいいです。 商品もすぐ届きました。
    2010/10/6

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.