100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • m****u
    fr
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    pas super satisfaite la perruques est beaucoup trop lourde a cause des deux boules ducoup pas agreable a porter et les couettes ne sont pas aussi longues que sur la photo pour la couleur beaucoup trop fluo a mon gout

返信:
    様 m****u,
      merci, nous allons améliorer notre fabrication et service selon votre feed-back, vous êtes bienvenue d’acheter ici encore.  

2014/3/24
  • Y****e
    fr
    bon produit, plus belle que la photo
    2015/7/14
  • i****
    fr
    comme sur la photo , je vos recommande !
    2015/6/29
  • O****a
    de
    Gut Lieferung mit sorgfältiger Packung! Die Qualität ist OK
    2014/5/19
  • V****M
    us
    Qualität und Verarbeitung in Ordnung. Ich war super zufrieden es sitzt super und sieht total toll aus!!!
    2014/5/13
  • A****e
    us
    Top 5 Stars! Schöne Cosplayperücke sehr angenehm zu tragen
    2014/5/7
  • F****a
    us
    Qualität sehr gut, kann man sehr gut verarbeiten. Preis hervorragend!!!
    2014/5/4
  • Z****e
    de
    Sehr schöne hochwertige Cosplay Perücke wie abgebildet. Perfekte Passform, sehr gute Verarbeitung. Preis-Leistung super!
    2014/4/23
  • l****r
    us
    i like this wig. the only thing i would change is it being a bit too blonde.
    2013/2/18
  • K****l
    gb
    Great wig! Be careful when walking though, the hair gets tangled easily and it takes HOURS to make it look right again. Try putting hairspray on it!
    2012/7/31
  • l****o
    gb
    i just got mine today i love it but on the roots you can still see the stiches it is not bad for value and its the cheapest and best one i have seen on line thanks again
    2012/4/23
  • L****a
    it
    invece dei bellissimi codini della foto ci sono delle orribili treccine annodate tra loro e la lunghezza è di 85 cm non 130 come descritto.
    2012/2/21
  • h****l
    it
    costoso
    2012/1/20
  • r****a
    ES
    disculpa en pesos chilenos cuanto seria?
    2011/10/23
  • J****e
    gb
    This wig looks so lovely and beautiful. I am big fan of Sailor moon Usagi Tsukino. I am a new shopper here and without a shred of doubt i am going to order this wig in the next two weeks. It looks amazing while the color attracts from a distance. The color of the wig is gorgeous while the design of the wig is fantastic. The good thing about the wig is that i can be able to adjust so that it fits any head size that i want.
    2011/10/20
  • R****à
    it
    dovresti guardare sul cartellino (se c'è) ><
    2011/8/24
  • B****a
    gb
    This is such a cute wig and it looked awesome with my costume. I absolutely love it! I do character parties a lot for birthdays and stuff with friends, and this worked perfect for my last one. Not to mention, I'm really big on anime, so this wig just made my day.
    2011/8/8
  • S****a
    gb
    This is a fantastic wig. Don’t let the images mislead you into thinking that the hair is all thin and not full. The hair is actually very voluminous and fluffy and you can also get it to curl in the exact same way in which the anime character’s hair curls around in the show. The style and length of the wig is also very nice and just about right in my opinion. The material of the wig is also pretty good and is far better than most of those nylon wigs which require too much of care and handling to keep them in good condition. On the whole it is a very good purchase, far better than anything that you would expect for just 40 dollars.
    2011/8/7
  • c****m
    gb
    this is a great wig. the hair is really fluffy and long, it is in fact a little short (fitting on your head wise) and if you pull it back it does seem like it will just slip off from the back. but other than that. the color is really vibrant, the bangs hang nicely and the curls are just lovely
    2011/7/20
  • M****y
    it
    Ottimo prodotto, tuttavia solo con alcune prove costume i codini si sono sgualciti. Volevo quindi sapere se è possibile utilizzare la lacca o il ferro arricciacapelli sulla parrucca per evitare si rovinino i boccoli. grazie
    2011/5/1

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.