• S****y
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Default praise
    2020/6/13
  • z****a
    us
    今日これを手に入れただけで、すごい!すべてが非常に高品質で行われます。正直なところ、私はうれしい驚きを覚えました。唯一の問題は、手袋が私の手に合わなかったことと、サッシが少し長すぎることでした。ジャケットとベスト(縫い合わせ)、サッシが縫い付けられたパンツ、機能性ベルト、非機能性ベルト、黒い「シャツ」、バンダナ、黒い革手袋、腕章が付属しています。機能的であるために切り取られることができるジャケットにボタンホールがあります。私はこれを金髪のかつらとのコンボとして手に入れました。次の詐欺に着るのを待つことができません。
    2012/7/31
  • D****s
    The one thing that I really like about this website is that not only do they have one of the best and most affordable assortments of clothes, accessories and fashion items available, but they are also extremely honest in their dealings. I ordered this costume for my son who is really into this game and wanted a costume from one of the characters. I thought this would be a good way to surprise him. The material is good and the quality is impeccable, which justifies the price. This was my first purchase from the site but I will surely be returning to buy a lot more stuff from here.
    2012/7/28
  • E****n
    gb
    This is the 3rd time I have ordered Final Fantasy Cosplay from this store and they have fit perfectly every time. Pretty efficient service. In addition, I found out about Final Fantasy Cosplay from the youtube channel. and OMG!!! I love it! I'm Surely gotta recommend this Final Fantasy Cosplay to friends and co-workers.
    2011/7/5
  • V****o
    gb
    私たちの町の多くの店を見て、私が欲しかったこれらのファイナルファンタジーの衣装を誰も持っていませんでした。彼らは素晴らしい価格であり、私が望んでいたように正確にフィットします。素晴らしい製品。
    2011/6/8
  • Y****k
    gb
    コスプレ衣装は私が期待したものでした、配達時間は非常に速かったです。服の品質は耐久性があり、素晴らしい状態です。
    2011/6/7
  • K****o
    fr
    excelent
    2011/5/5
  • N****e
    gb
    What else comes with the suit? any accessories on it like the gloves for example?
    2011/5/2

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.