100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • S****a
    gb
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    I have received this costume and i am not happy at all with the dress. I used the measurement table to choose the size for the costume but it seems that it did not work out. The costume is too small for me i cannot be able to wear and i am scared if i force my self it is going to tear. Advice me on what to do, should i return the costume or throw it away?
    2011/10/21
  • S****a
    gb
    I have received this costume and i am not happy at all with the dress. I used the measurement table to choose the size for the costume but it seems that it did not work out. The costume is too small for me i cannot be able to wear and i am scared if i force my self it is going to tear. Advice me on what to do, should i return the costume or throw it away?
    2011/10/21
  • C****e
    gb
    It came! It is wonderful! I was looking at the reviews from a review site and was getting concerned.... but It came and it looks wonderful! Thank you Milanoo~! I plan on buying another cosplay soon~!
    2011/10/2
  • L****y
    gb
    Great quality. I just love it! Everything in the picture was included and the packing was also good. Everything mentioned was included. I was a bit worried about the size I had ordered but after wearing it I was all relaxed as it was perfect and looks wonderful. The costume was worth every cent. I love the red color hat and the shirts as well as the pants are damn comfortable actually the entire costume is damn good. Thank you Milanoo for putting up this amazing dress on the site.
    2011/8/20
  • Н****а
    ru
    что входит в костюм??

返信:
    様 Н****а,
    как на фото выглядит, в комплекс включают шляпа, костюм, брюки и т.д.

2011/8/17
  • G****o
    gb
    As the "Cosplay Component" states in the Cosplay Properties, does it include all of the following items: Cos Component : Jacket + Underwear + Hat + Headwear + Scarf + Socks Cover + Shirt + Pants
    2011/6/20
  • d****e
    fr
    je voulais savoir, c quel taille qui irai mieux pour les ados qui ont 16 ans ???
    2011/5/29
  • G****T
    gb
    My costume fits beautifully & delivery time was astonishingly fast. Thank you

返信:
    様 G****T,
    Thanks for your support.

2010/3/24

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.