100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • H****s
    ca
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Tis me again, I just wanted to update this and give some more photos to those who may want to see more angles. The wig is still doing fine after a year, I still haven't styled it, so it'll look like this right out of the package! I love this wig to bits, it is soft and easy to brush. The colour is great and I don't think I'll have to do too much to it, maybe just a little trim and it is ready for Ciel Phantomhive.
    2014/10/9
  • A****e
    be
    J'ai reçu ma wig aujourd'hui. J'avoue que je ne suis pas peu fière de cet achat ! Le délai de livraison est irréprochable, comme d'habitude, quant à la wig... Je suis totalement fan ! Elle est vraiment magnifique, il n'y a pas d'autres mots pour la décrire ! Je la recommande, évidemment !
    2013/8/29
  • H****s
    ca
    Wow, I'd just like to say thank you Milanoo for pulling through. I have heard mix comments about you and I was quite worried with my order at first. But you proved those other people wrong and I was very satisfied with my order. In fact I'll probably go here for Cosplay wigs again and other stuff. The colours were perfect and the wig was pretty easy to put on, also the hair clips looked amazing~ :D ^^
    2013/1/8
  • I****
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    2022/1/27
  • N****z
    us
    Default praise
    2020/7/19
  • M****
    ES
    El cliente elogiado por defecto
    2020/3/19
  • W****
    us
    This wig was amazing! The quality and colour are amazing. It looks exactly like the original. I love the fact you can wear it with the ponytails and without. So you get 2 wigs in 1.
    2015/8/16
  • D****a
    it
    bella, qualità ottima! la consiglio

返信:
    様 D****a,
    Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

2014/3/24
  • d****7
    gb
    Perfect very fast shipping
    2014/3/19
  • A****n
    de
    Ich liebe die perrücke *^* sie ist echt toll, nur manchmal etwas schwer sie richtig aufzusetzen aber das ist wohl eigene blödheit. Der ponny bleibt auch nicht unbedingt da wo er sein soll aber ist irgendwie logisch... denk ich. also jaaa kurz noch mal zusammen gefasst, Ich liebe sie ♥ *^*
    2013/11/6
  • A****c
    CH
    Es ist perfekt *-* Ich liebe es ♥
    2013/4/5
  • J****e
    us
    Beautiful wig, not as curly as on the picture though. But all in all very beautiful wig, no knots in the wig when it came.
    2013/1/15
  • e****e
    fr
    Bonjour, la perruque est bien vendu avec les boucles ? merci pour votre réponse.

返信:
    様 e****e,
    Bonjour, oui elle est bien vendu avec les boucles. Cordialement!

2012/10/3
  • J****0
    us
    So im kinda confused here xD .. does the hair come with attachable pony tails or no? Please help :D Tyvm :3
    2012/7/30
  • b****n
    fr
    Sur les images il y a une perruque longue et une courte, c'est parce qu'elle contient des extensions? Merci d'avance :3

返信:
    様 b****n,
    Bonjour, c'est une perruque courte. Cordialement!

2012/5/9
  • a****a
    gb
    oh its totally awesome! and more so because you are not spending your money on something that could be used just once and then chucked in the dark corners.... since the tails are detachable and without those the base wig looks good and normal no halloween theme required for it! and it also has the blue highlights that look even more fabulous! the tails can yes not be combed but it is totally worth the buy because it is so different with the curls at the end.... so i would say go for it!
    2011/8/7
  • C****z
    ES
    Me gusta la peluca, ¿Cuánto tardan en enviarla y qué comentarios han tenido el resto de compradores?
    2011/7/5
  • P****i
    gb
    I just got it in yesterday. It's so perfect! THANKS!
    2011/6/23
  • K****n
    gb
    Does the purchase include both the ponytails and the wig itself?
    2011/6/9
  • B****a
    gb
    i bought it for myself,fits me so much,comfortable,soft,exciting! 
    2011/6/7

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.