• C****n
    fr
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Géniale!!
    2012/9/2
  • E****e
    gb
    Hey milanoo i received this costume yesterday and thanks so much for your quick delivery but i was not happy with the costume. The material the costume has been made from fades when i wash it. Which is the best way of washing the costume? Also when i wash the costume the material shrinks and becomes small. So how can you help me here because the design of the dress is gorgeous and i do not mind if you make for me another material in the same design.
    2011/10/21
  • Н****а
    ru
    что входит в костбм?

返信:
    様 Н****а,
    костюм、 безрукавка、брюки、головной убор、бантик бабочкой、рубашка

2011/8/16
  • b****k
    gb
    The cosplay came so quickly it was so beautifully detailed. thank you very much :)
    2011/8/15
  • a****u
    gb
    This is what i dreamed, the have spent a lot a tome lookingfor it.now, it camed true, i cant wait to get it!
    2011/7/22
  • P****e
    gb
    Is there a reference picture for this costume? I have a pair of boots that might fit it but I'm not sure.
    2011/6/18
  • P****e
    gb
    Is there a reference picture for this costume? I have a pair of boots that might fit it but I'm not sure.
    2011/6/18
  • L****e
    gb
    Does this come with the hat and eyepatch? just to make sure
    2011/6/16
  • k****m
    gb
    I just received this costume and want to give my sincere thanks, the costume looks great and it's great quality! Thank you so much!
    2011/4/14
  • G****e
    fr
    OUHAH!!!
    2010/12/5
  • l****e
    gb
    I just have a question: I ordered it one week ago and already paid. How long will it take until you ship it?

返信:
    様 l****e,
    Your order is being in the processing of making.The estimated delivery time is around 17th july.

2010/7/4
  • W****y
    gb
    I received this costume today. Perfect~! It was nice to wear my faverate character's costume for cosplay show. Happy~

返信:
    様 W****y,
    Thanks for your support.

2010/4/1
  • A****G
    gb
    Once the costume got here i was amazed at how detailed it was and how wonderfully it fit me i was happy i'll definetly be buying from this site again

返信:
    様 A****G,
    Thanks for your support.

2010/3/24

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.