100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • M****a
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Im so lucky I recieved this in the mail. Like most people that probably worry about Milanoo services, I was afraid I was not going to recive my product. I was terrified I had been ripped off, but that wasn't the case. Shipping took longer than expected so I contacted the live chat room and asked about my order. I recieved clarification and was still wondering what would have come to my doorstep the day of arrival. The day of I got a long package and it was great! The specs and pictures are as described. This was the most accurate and cost effective model I could find for cosplaying as Xion from Kingdom Hearts 2. The only problems were that the mickey mouse chain at the end of the keyblade is white and not silver. I am happy to admit that Milanoo greatly pleased me by fufilling my order. I hope they can work out for you like they did me. You can also check out what it looks like if you go to youtube and fond the milanoo cosplay shoot 2011. Theres a kairi there that poses with the same keyblade. Good luck shoopping! Thanks Milanoo!
    09/10/2014
  • m****r
    fr
    Yeah very beautifull , thanks you very much ;)
    19/02/2019
  • E****i
    mx
    Questo prodotto è fantastico! È esattamente come descritto nelle immagini e molto realistico. Ho adorato il fatto che sia dotato di una vera catena ed è ben dipinto. Ho comprato due keyblade, ma uno di loro è arrivato con il fascino di Topolino rotto, che ovviamente non do la colpa al produttore. Consiglierei una confezione migliore per proteggere l'incantesimo un po 'di più. Ad ogni modo, l'altro keyblade è uscito bene. Lo consiglio assolutamente!
    17/10/2014

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.