100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • F****h
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    This came two weeks before requested! And it was amazing! Excellent quality and it looks just like the Undertaker!
    02/02/2013
  • S****
    us
    I really like the wig
    10/01/2015
  • g****e
    it
    salve vorrei sapre:1:si può lavare? resiste al calore?le spese di spedizioni nn ci sono ?grazie e spero una vostra risposta al più presto
    03/07/2012
  • p****y
    fr
    Perruque pour femme également :) bonne qualité
    22/05/2012
  • Е****а
    no
    Сколько будет стоить пересылка по почте в Свердловскую область город Новоуральск??

Replica:
    Caro Е****а,
    стоимость доставки зависит от веса товаров в вашем заказе и того, где же вы живете.

13/02/2012
  • Г****н
    ru
    А не много ли этот парик весит? Даже костюм Гробовщика, и то меньше...

Replica:
    Caro Г****н,
    Внимание: Длина этого парика--100CM, у нас только такой парик такого размера.

07/11/2011
  • k****l
    gb
    undertaker is deffinatly one of my two favorite characters from black butler the other being grell i'm set out to get cosplay costumes of both and i think this website is the right one everything is alot cheaper on here then on ebay. and the costumes look really well made i haven't ordered anything yet but i can't wait to problably will soon so i can get it before halloween! with the days going fast and halloween coming closer i better be quick!
    03/10/2011
  • R****k
    gb
    This wig is awesome! I wanted a white wig with long hair for this costume party we were having and I thought maybe I'd go as some character out of famous anime. Although I haven't seen Black Butler, I liked this hair style of this guy immensely. Especially that little plait on one side. It is iconic. The costume looked quite striking and with this wig it was a total hit. The price is decent and the material is of fine quality. I'm quite satisfied with the purchase.
    06/08/2011
  • D****n
    gb
    I'd been hunting for the perfect halloween costume for ages when one of my friends told me to check out milanoo.com. And boy, was I surprised! I finally settled on this wig, and I'm happy to say that it was a rousing success. My friends and I successfully scared dozens of people in this dress, and the wig fits so well that it literally feels like my own hair. Our entire group also decided to get the same wig for a matching effect, which gave us a $3 discount off the already bargain price of $30 for such a good wig!
    17/06/2011
  • С****я
    ru
    Quanti centimetri?
    20/04/2011
  • S****e
    gb
    I've got the wig for a few months already but the delivery service was really fast and the quality of this wig is very good!
    02/03/2011

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.