• S****n
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Default praise
    12/09/2020
  • L****e
    us
    Das Kleid hat mich von der Qualität her sehr überzeugt. Es ist schön anzusehen, wirkt wertig und hat bereits mehrere Abende gut überstanden.
    05/09/2017
  • E****o
    ES
    Muy contento con el pedido, todo perfecto.Gracias
    04/11/2016
  • n****6
    us
    The top didn't quite fit right but I redid it and the stitching wasn't really clean other wise I loved it
    30/01/2016
  • m****u
    CH
    18/01/2016
  • W****e
    us
    I just received my cosplay today and I tried it on. I still have yet to figure out how to put the vest on.I was also disappointed because it was not the same vest in the photo. I am satisfied otherwise. Thanks.

Replica:
    Caro W****e,
    Please do kindly refer to the left hand side page to put the vest on .If the arrival vest is not same as the shown pic .Please feel free to show us some photos of the arrival vest.we'll do our best to assist you 

22/07/2013
  • a****n
    gb
    Thank you so much for the Naruto cosplay, its wonderful! It came three weeks exactly after I ordered it.The quality is much higher than I expected ,and it looks really awesome. Thank you!
    24/09/2012
  • x****x
    us
    Gonna wait for today if i dont get my package reporting to paypal cause seriously no one ever responds to posts or Customer service message . and ive been waiting for 47 days and still no package seriously worst customer service gonna wait for today and im going to report to paypal i feel like there is no package being mailed to me and feel like ive been scameed when i was promised that ill get it on the 29th
    31/03/2012
  • x****x
    us
    *sigh* paid on february 13th and still have yet to recieve my package....
    30/03/2012
  • r****a
    us
    I made a huge purchase on february 13th 2012 i didnt have an account when purchased I also emailed the site through all the emails and have yet gotten a response. my address where its going to be shipped is 52 south main street apt#5 gardner mass 01440 Express Checkout Payment sent (unique Transaction ID #00767984FL6938521) Order Description: 70|Standard invoice id: en-uk_120214035148_837 Date payed: february 13th 20012 If a custumer rep can email me at xxravenknightxx@hotmail.com would be greatly appreciated Trying to figure out where my package is
    03/03/2012
  • C****n
    gb
    I was so excited when the cosplay costume appeared in front of my doors!!!!WONDERFUL!
    01/08/2011
  • B****k
    gb
    Ho comprato questo costume per il mio spettacolo di cosplay il mese prossimo, mi è arrivato molto velocemente e l'ho indossato e sembra fantastico. Non vedo l'ora di vestirlo e mostrarlo ai miei amici. Penso che saranno sorpresi.
    08/06/2011
  • B****y
    gb
    i bought this Gaara's costume for my boyfriend because he is really a one for Gaara. i gave it to him on his birthday and he was shocked. he couldn't take his eyes off since he opened the box.thanks a lot.
    07/06/2011
  • L****y
    gb
    when i tried it on, i was surprised. i feel i was libing image of Gaara. then i couldn't take it off.Thanks:)
    07/06/2011
  • M****s
    gb
    I love the costume I got, and it fits perfectly. I love the quality overall.I loved how quickly the package got here, and it made me feel wonderful about ordering from you. I look forward to buying more from you!
    16/05/2011
  • J****n
    gb
    Hi, i'm very interested in the cosplay outfit. I'm not sure of my exact measurements. I'm 5' 7' and 120 lbs. male. Do you have a suggestion as to what size I should purchase? and if its the wrong size, can I exchange it for the right size?

Replica:
    Caro J****n,
    Thank you for your question. We suggest you to choose custom made mode for free, and if we do sth wrong with the order, we will return or refund for you, you can check our refund and return policy on our site: http://www.milanoo.com/help/index-id-1.html .

16/04/2010

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.