100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • s****m
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    The outfit is great, feels like I am from the show, you have to watch out for how you stretch it will unsnap on the armor. The gloves and boots zips up and unzips, sadly the gloves and boots are ment for small hands and feet. So The boots and gloves is why i couldn't give it a five star.. OVERALL: Very nice.
    14/05/2015
  • T****r
    us
    We ordered this for my 7 1/2 year old son. He LOVED it!! It fit great, he has worn it for many years after 2011. It was made great, and even came with shoes we did not expect. The wig was awesome too. It really made the costume. We have ordered from here before and we are always very happy, customer service is very helpful too.
    25/10/2014
  • M****a
    ie
    I'm so amazed with this cosplay I really am and so well made thumps up huge Dragon ball z fan and you just made feel extremely happy with this and it fits perfectly. Thank you again. Strangely I was worried that Large wouldn't fit me but due to L been M in Ireland I'm still shocked on how comfy it is. To other DBZ fans I'd recommend getting this.
    11/09/2014
  • e****i
    us
    en el carnaval la liamos con este disfraaaa! no mecreo que este vivo toavia...
    28/04/2014
  • g****s
    us
    ostiaaa que guapo! que buena epoca la de gocu!! esas mañanas desayunando viendo goku!! muy bueno el traje+
    25/04/2014
  • k****c
    gb
    great costume, i will used it for a mud race and i cant wait for it, it looks good, it fits good also, the bottom parts are with velcro attached, but i had them sew, that way they won't move or fall down, i would recommend if you are a fan of dragon ball.
    21/11/2013
  • k****c
    gb
    great costume, i will used it for a mud race and i cant wait for it, it looks good, it fits good also, the bottom parts are with velcro attached, but i had them sew, that way they won't move or fall down, i would recommend if you are a fan of dragon ball.
    21/11/2013
  • r****s
    us
    The material on the gloves on the hand part is very thin and mine tore very easily with movement. The gloves are also a little tight around the wrist. Everything else is fine.
    25/05/2013
  • S****e
    us
    My costume finally came in on monday and wow the processing/shipping was a lot faster than expected. This costume is amazing. [: I love it. Unfortunately there are some cons like the straps for the chest piece are too short, the width of the chest piece needs to be slightly bigger so when moving the sides won't unsnap, AND the material for the blue suit is too thin. Besides that everything else about the costume was fine. Even though there are cons I still love my costume. Thank you!
    10/04/2013
  • v****n
    fr
    je l adore ce costume dans 4 mois je l achete il manque juste le dispositif sinon bien
    22/02/2013
  • F****o
    pt
    Fantastic costume. Love it. Super fast delivery.

Replica:
    Caro F****o,
    Olá.Muito obrigada pela sua boa revista.É o meu prazer em atendê-lo.Obrigada!

07/02/2013
  • r****n
    us
    This costume matches vegeta from the saiyan saga excellently with great coloring of the armor and the matching monkey tail belt. Cant wait to get mine.
    12/01/2013
  • S****W
    gb
    Love the costume but mines a little small. I'm a smaller girl and got the biggest kids size cause the smallest mens probably been too big. Other than that its great. I was wondering how to make the armor shoulder parts stay up in the picture instead of being droopy and unappealing like it is now
    26/10/2012
  • S****n
    gb
    That would be too much for me to buy the combo. I only bought the costume. It is great! I love it! Each piece of it is good in color and shape. Only the belt is kind of fur. But it's no big deal comparing to the whole look.
    18/07/2012
  • m****e
    fr
    je trouve ce deguisement super mega bien pour un geek ou un fan de dragonballz ou meme de vegeta mes le probleme ces le pris 67euro et 131 avec les objet rajouter mes il est cammeme super
    03/06/2012
  • s****5
    de
    wie siehts aus wegen zoll ? wo kann ich den 20 euro gutschein einlösen wo steht der code ?

Replica:
    Caro s****5,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage 1.eingentlich sollen die kunden die Zollgebühren selbst übernehmen,vielen dank 2.nachdem Sie bei unsere Website angemeldt haben,dann werden Sie eine Email erhalten,darin können Sie den Gutschein finden,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

01/06/2012
  • a****t
    au
    Just wondering if the processing time would be less if it doesn't need to be tailored etc.? Coz I need it to Aus in 3 weeks but going by the estimated shipping time it could be here a few days before or after the date I need it by. Thanks

Replica:
    Caro a****t,
    the processing time would not be less even if it doesn't need to be tailored

20/05/2012
  • S****N
    us
    is the saiyan armor the same as the photo i am about to buy this ?

Replica:
    Caro S****N,
    yes it is

18/05/2012
  • M****n
    ca
    are the armour parts really that bright of a yellow? or is it a darker gloser to gold like the cosplay boots you guys also sell

Replica:
    Caro M****n,
    the armour parts are really that bright of a yellow but we do not sell the boots.

09/05/2012
  • d****o
    it
    Salve necessito del vestito per il 5 maggio ce la si fa in tempo ? pagherei anche un extra per l'urgenza
    19/04/2012

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.