• T****e
    fr
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    03/06/2020
  • c****s
    us
    This cosplay looks fantastic. I'm going to convince my parents to get this for me because it looks spot on. I am so excited to have this for my next convention I am attending!
    06/08/2013
  • K****o
    fr
    J'ai reçu ce cosplay qui est d'ailleur super ! Je ne suis pas mécontente de mon achat, il contient tout sur la photo et il y a même une paire de gant avec. Je l'ai même reçu a l'avance !

Replica:
    Caro K****o,
      Bonjour, vous pouvez aussi partager votre expérience et les photos des articles reçus à cette page: http://www.milanoo.com/fr/testimonials . Cordialement!

29/01/2013
  • K****o
    fr
    J'ai reçu ce cosplay qui est d'ailleur super ! Je ne suis pas mécontente de mon achat, il contient tout sur la photo et il y a même une paire de gant avec. Je l'ai même reçu a l'avance !
    29/01/2013
  • k****e
    us
    Hello, I was wondering if the hay came with the costume, because some reviews say it does, and others it doesn't.

Replica:
    Caro k****e,
    The hat is included .Pleased don't worry !

30/11/2012
  • B****a
    us
    Why do you have the picture the hat with the cosplay if the cosplay does NOT include the hat with it? It is very miss leading, I wish to buy this cosplay and when I found out it did not include the hat I was sort of upset and now I can not buy it, the hat looks very nice. And the cosplay looks wonderful.

Replica:
    Caro B****a,
    we do not have this dress in stock, and also the hat is not included. thank you for your suggestion .

05/05/2012
  • S****5
    fr
    Re-bonjour, ^^ Je voulais savoir se qu'était le papillon et savoir si le chapeau faisait parti du lot. Encore merci de répondre.
    12/02/2012
  • S****5
    fr
    Bonjour, j'aimerai m'acheter ce cosplay mais j'ai 15 ans et suis plutôt menu. Je ne sais pas si c'est mieux de prendre le S ou le M. ps: je suis de sexe féminin. Merci
    12/02/2012
  • A****a
    gb
    So comfortable the new milanoo suit! I haven’t seen it until now. I also like the character and the costume itself. I’m planning for this Halloween a mega party where every one of my friends gets to be invited. It took me a while to convince my parents to buy me the costume but now i realize the sacrifice was worth it! Even my mom says I look like a real action character in it.
    14/09/2011
  • G****e
    gb
    I am so excited and happy with this purchase!I got a perfect size and it looks wonderful.The shipping was incredibly fast, the material used is damn good. You recieve everything it shows in the photo and the color of the costume is lovely. There is nothing to fault, everything fits perfectly and looks just cool.Overall I'm ecstatic with this purchase and would definately recommend it!Love the site and will be shopping again for sure.
    20/08/2011
  • d****t
    gb
    The hat I recieved looks nothing like the one pictured. It is flimsy and does not contain any jewels! The rest of the costume is amazing though.

Replica:
    Caro d****t,
    We will improve in the near future.

26/08/2010
  • W****p
    jp
    値段の割に作りがしっかりしております。
    08/06/2010
  • m****m
    gb
    is the blue cloth at the side detachable?

Replica:
    Caro m****m,
    It is attached to the costume.

15/05/2010

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.