100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • S****a
    gb
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    I have received this costume and i am not happy at all with the dress. I used the measurement table to choose the size for the costume but it seems that it did not work out. The costume is too small for me i cannot be able to wear and i am scared if i force my self it is going to tear. Advice me on what to do, should i return the costume or throw it away?
    21/10/2011
  • S****a
    gb
    I have received this costume and i am not happy at all with the dress. I used the measurement table to choose the size for the costume but it seems that it did not work out. The costume is too small for me i cannot be able to wear and i am scared if i force my self it is going to tear. Advice me on what to do, should i return the costume or throw it away?
    21/10/2011
  • C****e
    gb
    It came! It is wonderful! I was looking at the reviews from a review site and was getting concerned.... but It came and it looks wonderful! Thank you Milanoo~! I plan on buying another cosplay soon~!
    02/10/2011
  • L****y
    gb
    Ottima qualità. Lo amo! Tutto nella foto era incluso e anche l'imballaggio era buono. Tutto ciò che è stato menzionato è stato incluso. Ero un po' preoccupata per la taglia che avevo ordinato, ma dopo averla indossata mi sono rilassata perché era perfetta e ha un aspetto meraviglioso. Il costume valeva ogni centesimo. Adoro il cappello di colore rosso e le camicie così come i pantaloni sono dannatamente comodi in realtà l'intero costume è dannatamente bello. Grazie Milanoo per aver messo questo fantastico vestito sul sito.
    20/08/2011
  • Н****а
    ru
    что входит в костюм??

Replica:
    Caro Н****а,
    как на фото выглядит, в комплекс включают шляпа, костюм, брюки и т.д.

17/08/2011
  • G****o
    gb
    As the "Cosplay Component" states in the Cosplay Properties, does it include all of the following items: Cos Component : Jacket + Underwear + Hat + Headwear + Scarf + Socks Cover + Shirt + Pants
    20/06/2011
  • d****e
    fr
    je voulais savoir, c quel taille qui irai mieux pour les ados qui ont 16 ans ???
    29/05/2011
  • G****T
    gb
    My costume fits beautifully & delivery time was astonishingly fast. Thank you

Replica:
    Caro G****T,
    Thanks for your support.

24/03/2010

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.